Hello

Jay

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2251809 said:
:welcome:

No offense, but I did not even know we were playing you guys this year. Is the game in SF or in Dallas?

Game is in Dallas.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2251809 said:

No offense, but I did not even know we were playing you guys this year. Is the game in SF or in Dallas?

11/23 in Big D. Its the game just before turkey day. And I'll be making the long drive from Ohio for that one!

pgreptom

Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251627 said:
Seriously. Don't even get me started. :mad:

Hated Smith since the dawn of time. Nolan made me hate him when he chose to kneel down and then kick the FG before halftime back when we played you guys in 2005. We had the ball inside the 10 and they kill the clock to get 3 points?!!@!#@!# :bang2:

What's funny is, my brother is really into football, or claims he is.. I remember him calling me from Iraq the day after draft - insanely pissed because they drafted Smith. HE wanted Rodgers. He was.. pretty pissed to say the least. I never paid much attention to it now until reading your post. Kind of funny he had the insight to be complaining years ago.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251603 said:
a 49er fan who has just joined your site. Looking forward to discussing and debating football. Don't worry, I am not a troll. In fact I think Dallas is the SB favorite this year, I'm sure just about everyone will agree...

Just make sure to go easy on us this year. No more then 50 pts ok? I wouldn't want Patrick Willis to kill any of his teammates after the game. As long as you do your part to help get Mike Nolan fired! Then maybe we can get this rivalry going again. :)
:welcome: Hobbes. Hope you enjoy it here. I hate you guys for taking Patrick Willis from me. I wanted him in that draft real bad.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
:welcome: :49ers: :starspin

My brother is a 49er fan. We lived in the Bay area for a while in the early 80s (NAS Alameda)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251603 said:
a 49er fan who has just joined your site. Looking forward to discussing and debating football. Don't worry, I am not a troll. In fact I think Dallas is the SB favorite this year, I'm sure just about everyone will agree...

Just make sure to go easy on us this year. No more then 50 pts ok? I wouldn't want Patrick Willis to kill any of his teammates after the game. As long as you do your part to help get Mike Nolan fired! Then maybe we can get this rivalry going again. :)

BigDFan5;2251610 said:
Hello Hobbes. I thought I would reply and let people know this misguided 9ers fan is a friend of mine I talked into joining us. He is very intelligent on football issues and great to talk to. He is completely rational which is odd for a 9ers fan I know.

Well rational unless you start talking about University of California then that goes out the window :)

Sweet a 2 for 1 banning ;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2251610 said:
Hello Hobbes. I thought I would reply and let people know this misguided 9ers fan is a friend of mine I talked into joining us. He is very intelligent on football issues and great to talk to. He is completely rational which is odd for a 9ers fan I know.

Well rational unless you start talking about University of California then that goes out the window :)

He isn't like this guy who thinks Vernon Davis > Jason Witten is he? :laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
blah blah blah my name is hobbes I'm a new member blah blah blah

it's about time you joined hobbes!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2252823 said:
blah blah blah my name is hobbes I'm a new member blah blah blah

it's about time you joined hobbes!

Probably what took him so long to join is that he knew you were here. :rolleyes::D