Hello

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
a 49er fan who has just joined your site. Looking forward to discussing and debating football. Don't worry, I am not a troll. In fact I think Dallas is the SB favorite this year, I'm sure just about everyone will agree...

Just make sure to go easy on us this year. No more then 50 pts ok? I wouldn't want Patrick Willis to kill any of his teammates after the game. As long as you do your part to help get Mike Nolan fired! Then maybe we can get this rivalry going again. :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hello Hobbes. I thought I would reply and let people know this misguided 9ers fan is a friend of mine I talked into joining us. He is very intelligent on football issues and great to talk to. He is completely rational which is odd for a 9ers fan I know.

Well rational unless you start talking about University of California then that goes out the window :)

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2251610 said:
Hello Hobbes. I thought I would reply and let people know this misguided 9ers fan is a friend of mine I talked into joining us. He is very intelligent on football issues and great to talk to. He is completely rational which is odd for a 9ers fan I know.

Well rational unless you start talking about University of California then that goes out the window :)

******! I'm not some damn hippie. I just like the football team. Jahvid Best for Heisman! He's the next Westbrook. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hobbes2d;2251603 said:
a 49er fan who has just joined your site. Looking forward to discussing and debating football. Don't worry, I am not a troll. In fact I think Dallas is the SB favorite this year, I'm sure just about everyone will agree...

Just make sure to go easy on us this year. No more then 50 pts ok? I wouldn't want Patrick Willis to kill any of his teammates after the game. As long as you do your part to help get Mike Nolan fired! Then maybe we can get this rivalry going again. :)
:welcome: to the forum!

This will be Mike Nolan's last year. Alex Smith's injury put the final nail in his coffin.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DallasEast;2251618 said:

This will be Mike Nolan's last year. Alex Smith's injury put the final nail in his coffin.

o0o0o rough subjects for him

(remember the Cal love)

Aaron Rodgers fan lol

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2251621 said:
o0o0o rough subjects for him

(remember the Cal love)

Aaron Rodgers fan lol

Seriously. Don't even get me started. :mad:

Hated Smith since the dawn of time. Nolan made me hate him when he chose to kneel down and then kick the FG before halftime back when we played you guys in 2005. We had the ball inside the 10 and they kill the clock to get 3 points?!!@!#@!# :bang2:

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
DallasEast;2251618 said:

I sure hope so. But with John York, anything is possible. At least Alex is gone now though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hobbes2d;2251627 said:

Hated Smith since the dawn of time. Nolan made me hate him when he chose to kneel down and then kick the FG before halftime back when we played you guys in 2005. We had the ball inside the 10 and they kill the clock to get 3 points?!!@!#@!# :bang2:
ps: your avatar is a bit scary though. It's scarier than anyone on the Eagles roster.

oops. Wrong thread... :eek::

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251603 said:

:welcome:

Enjoy it here and post often.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251627 said:

We'll trade you Tony Romo for 12 first round picks and some Marin County real estate, that's my lowest offer.

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
Aikbach;2251684 said:
We'll trade you Tony Romo for 12 first round picks and some Marin County real estate, that's my lowest offer.

Hmm, you drive a hard bargain sir. Throw in TO, and maybe we'll have something to discuss. ;)

Aikbach

Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251687 said:
Hmm, you drive a hard bargain sir. Throw in TO, and maybe we'll have something to discuss. ;)
Don't insult me sir, you can keep your real estate.:D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Where do you live, Hobbes? I lived in Yuba City and worked in Sacto for 35 years.

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2251694 said:
Where do you live, Hobbes? I lived in Yuba City and worked in Sacto for 35 years.

Santa Clara, home of the 49ers practice facility.

Spectre

Reaction score
At least you've got Gore.
I have him on my fantasy squad and he is in for a beast season.
he is one of the NFL's elite.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2251694 said:

OMG 35 years is a long time is every like retired on this board

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Hobbes.

My cousin goes to Cal-Berkeley.

So naturally, I hate them. :D Unless they play USC. Hook(ed) 'Em!

Hobbes2d

Reaction score
FaithInWade01;2251738 said:
haha the 69ers suck.

have fun playing for #1 overall pick

Yes, they do indeed suck. Thank you, Captain Obvious. :)

Luckily I think the Raiders will get the #1 pick again.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hobbes2d;2251603 said:

:welcome:

No offense, but I did not even know we were playing you guys this year. Is the game in SF or in Dallas?