Helman: This is the most frustrated I’ve seen the Cowboys fanbase

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ohhhhh so now its 10 or more wins. Before it was playoff teams. I am just trying to keep up with constant moving of the goalposts. Next its going to be 12 or more wins.
LOL. I said the exact same thing, before reading yours....its a moving goal post. always

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?
Well, when a club spends $160 million plus on a TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot , who has turned into a FROG GIGGER that hunts nothing but TOADS in this league I would say YES the fan base is a little pissed off...................

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
ok, there is lies, there is damn lies and there is statistics.

everyone keeps twisting and changing the goal post. I don't disagree with you on what you said, but it used to be record vs. teams with winning record. now its 10 wins and another one will say at least 7-9 team because it means we put them on the losing side.

however, we are 1-3 in playoffs in the last 6 years. that's bad
however, we are 1-3 in playoffs in the last 6 years. that's bad

That’s what really counts!

yimyammer

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?

I'm well beyond frustrated and 95% apathetic with the only thing keeping me attached is the emotional attachment of my youth under Landry, I have zero hope or belief they'll ever win a Super Bowl under jeri & spawn and even if they did, I despise jeri & spawn so much it wouldn't give me the same joy I had under Landry & Jimmy.

I'd give back all 3 Super Bowls of the 90's to see the franchise ripped from jeri & spawn so I never had to hear from their sorry ***** again

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It’s simple. The FO says they always prioritizing resigning their own guys over FAs. Well now they aren’t even keeping their own guys whose contracts aren’t even up yet. So it shows they really have no plan and they’re reacting in the moment.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Heck yes, I agree. We’re tired of that bumbling old fool pretending he’s a GM, not to mention his kid’s penny-pinching.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You are a grab the money and be happy with a participation trophy type as long as you can scalp your seats, what a fan.
Don't worry about my pockets, Judgy. The only butts that sit in my seats are those of friends or family. You're just mad because that excludes you.:muttley:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I think it's probably cuz it feels like a rudderless ship....FO has no sense of direction where it's going. Are they rebuilding? are they strengthening a certain area of the offense or defense.? ....are they cutting players and clearing for cap space to sign ten more bottom of the barrel talent level players to one year prove it deals?.....are they just insane, lazy, stupid or incompetent? ....This team is in complete disarray. And by team, I mean Bozo and Booboo.

lostar2009

Reaction score
When the hire MM that was strike one, that season they pull strike two, they way we played in the playoffs strike three.... Then you add in the way all this Coop mess got out and the fact you tag Schultz... although this is a pretty nice TE draft.

I have to say it. They dont know what they are doing. Any other team wouldve played this better.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
When the hire MM that was strike one, that season they pull strike two, they way we played in the playoffs strike three.... Then you add in the way all this Coop mess got out and the fact you tag Schultz... although this is a pretty nice TE draft.

I have to say it. They dont know what they are doing. Any other team wouldve played this better.
FO is a joke and only concerned about $.Regardless of what they do , they’re making bank, maybe try and win too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think it's probably cuz it feels like a rudderless ship....FO has no sense of direction where it's going. Are they rebuilding? are they strengthening a certain area of the offense or defense.? ....are they cutting players and clearing for cap space to sign ten more bottom of the barrel talent level players to one year prove it deals?.....are they just insane, lazy, stupid or incompetent? ....This team is in complete disarray. And by team, I mean Bozo and Booboo.
That perception you just expressed is all in your head. Nothing can be done about that. In the real world, the Cowboys are building off of a 12 win season. The nature of the offseason is to break down everything into its basic components to assess the assets from the liability. While this is going on, it's a bad time to be doing as you just did. It will all get figured out and be reassembled and ready to compete by the time the 2022 season gets here. ;)

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
They’re worried about filling their pockets and that’s it.Remember it’s a family business.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there something special about the 26th year of frustration for fans?

"That's it! 25 years is enough! I am really getting mad now!!!"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Let me guess, you’re satisfied w/ present state of Cowboys.

Nope, I think Cowboys fell short last season and I think there is much work needed. However I'm not going to act like this team was 5-12 last season. This was a 12-5 team and I expect them to build off of last season.