Helman: This is the most frustrated I’ve seen the Cowboys fanbase

fivetwos

Reaction score
I care about winning, I never said otherwise. But I'm not so caught up in the idea that winning is all that matters. There is only one team that wins it all each year. So, for ppl that think as you do, 31 teams are losers every year. The Cowboys won 12 games last season. That's a lot of winning and I loved it. I feel bad for Cowboys fans like you that are only satisfied by winning it all. If that is the majority then I'm so happy to b in the minority that appreciated the great season the Cowboys just had.
No one should be telling you how to feel.

Awful.

I agree to a degree....I wouldn't measure success as championships....they aren't easy to achieve (Brees and Rodgers one each).

That all said....an NFC CG APPEARANCE in the last quarter century would be nice.

People talk about Super Bowls and we can't even win a divisional game.....and we were competitive in all of ONE during that time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dang Pappy, Pappy, Pappy, and more Pappy.
I have never adopted your policy of insulative behavior here in our lovely forums.
Pappy love him or hate him as you will always get the essence of reality.....not fantasy.
LOL, get over yourself. I said Pappy one time in that post but you would have everyone think you are all I talk about. Manipulation is how you choose to operate. You can continue to fool yourself if you choose but everyone else sees you for the BS artist that you really are.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lot
I care about winning, I never said otherwise. But I'm not so caught up in the idea that winning is all that matters. There is only one team that wins it all each year. So, for ppl that think as you do, 31 teams are losers every year. The Cowboys won 12 games last season. That's a lot of winning and I loved it. I feel bad for Cowboys fans like you that are only satisfied by winning it all. If that is the majority then I'm so happy to b in the minority that appreciated the great season the Cowboys just had.
Lot of wins vs. crap teams.You look at the talent this team had, as it almost seems like a fire sale now w/ that AH Stephen running the show.No, I don’t expect to win SB every year, but would like to win a couple playoff games once in a while.For us passionate fans who love football and know football, it’s not enough.99% of people on site feel the same way.I feel sorry for you pretending to be a real fan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No one should be telling you how to feel.

Awful.

I agree to a degree....I wouldn't measure success as championships....they aren't easy to achieve (Brees and Rodgers one each).

That all said....an NFC CG APPEARANCE in the last quarter century would be nice.

People talk about Super Bowls and we can't even win a divisional game.....and we were competitive in all of ONE during that time.
I dream of the Cowboys being in another Super Bowl, and yes I agree with you, an NFCC appearance would be nice. But I'm not so disappointed in last season that I can't appreciate it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Lot

Lot of wins vs. crap teams.You look at the talent this team had, as it almost seems like a fire sale now w/ that AH Stephen running the show.No, I don’t expect to win SB every year, but would like to win a couple playoff games once in a while.For us passionate fans who love football and know football, it’s not enough.99% of people on site feel the same way.I feel sorry for you pretending to be a real fan.

Hell many of us are real fans but do not act like children. Whining and complaining constantly. Chance are I have been a fan longer than you have been alive.

erod

Reaction score
Against good teams in important games, this is an impotent team with a poorly constructed roster, an incapable coach, and an overmatched quarterback.

Nothing more.

And it won't change for the next decade.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hell many of us are real fans but do not act like children. Whining and complaining constantly. Chance are I have been a fan longer than you have been alive.
First of all you don’t even know what the conversation was really even about as you probably missed the prior conversations.Know the whole story before you run your internet mouth.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lot

All of the wins were against NFL teams

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lot

You are a perfectionist that can't appreciate 12 wins. You WILL NOT bring me down to your level of thinking when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys and I will not be shamed for appreciating those 12 wins of last season. Your thinking that you are in the majority in this case with your mob mentality is just pure thuggish.

plymkr

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?
100% agree. The loss to the 9ers and the voyeurism issues displayed the culture has not changed. Losing on the field is one thing, being embarrassing and scummy off the field by the executives is a new low.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You are a perfectionist that can't appreciate 12 wins. You WILL NOT bring me down to your level of thinking when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys and I will not be shamed for appreciating those 12 wins of last season. Your thinking that you are in the majority in this case with your mob mentality is just pure thuggish.
Just go and kiss the Jones’ butt some more.

Brax

Reaction score
You are a grab the money and be happy with a participation trophy type as long as you can scalp your seats, what a fan.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lot

stephen is running an accounting firm, not a football team

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
11-1 versus teams with fewer than 10 wins, 1-5 versus teams with 10 or more wins.

Team wasn't as "close" as some want to believe. Just the best team in a bad division.
ok, there is lies, there is damn lies and there is statistics.

everyone keeps twisting and changing the goal post. I don't disagree with you on what you said, but it used to be record vs. teams with winning record. now its 10 wins and another one will say at least 7-9 team because it means we put them on the losing side.

however, we are 1-3 in playoffs in the last 6 years. that's bad