Twitter: Helman: "To me, it looks like they’re setting Dak up to be a scapegoat."

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My opinion is unassailable. I’m telling you why things are the way they are. We need a game changing quarterback one day. This guy ain’t it. Since when do we settle for mediocrity we’re the Dallas darn cowboys gosh danit
I’m not sure how long you’ve been a fan but Jethro exemplifies mediocrity this era .

Those championship eras are ancient history . This is not the same franchise we once were ( only in name) because of our dysfunctional ownership insistence on wearing all hats. In his own words even said that maintaining interest and relativity is main priority.

Which is all he needs to hype and promote his product stringing the fans along and keeping the registers ringing . Unfortunately as long as he maintains a stranglehold on football operations I wouldn’t expect much more. As a matter of fact if not for a couple QB’s who fell into his lap we’d probably be more of a 4-6 win team every year.

And we’d all love an Elite HOF caliber QB. Too bad there’s not enough to go around . Most of the league has to build around good but not great QB’s.

Last edited:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Helman was a Dak apologist before when he worked for Jerruh. He is a mega apologist now and would support Dak over the evil overlords. Just saying.