Twitter: Helman's nugget on Zeke

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Folks are just aggravated, It's been a long time since this team went somewhere. There is an outside shot now and players are the problem now ,not the talent. On vacation last week I finally got my tattoo and the Artist was Kidding me by asking if I still had my VHS player so I could watch Dallas in a super bowl again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There are a few reasons people are ready to move.

1. He's a knucklehead.

2. He plays the easiest position in football to replace.

3. If for some reason a team offered a bounty of draft picks then we could get out of paying the RB position (proven mistake by teams) and bolster our roster with some premium draft picks that we will need once Dak is overpaid.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Zeke has made it clear, Zeke only cares about Zeke. That's not what I'm about. I care more about the team. Zeke is now holding the 2019 season for ransom and I don't appreciate it one bit.

I remember D Law holding his injured shoulder for ransom. I also remember ET holding out in Seattle last year and being celebrated for it here.

I love selective outrage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Folks are just aggravated, It's been a long time since this team went somewhere. There is an outside shot now and players are the problem now ,not the talent. On vacation last week I finally got my tattoo and the Artist was Kidding me by asking if I still had my VHS player so I could watch Dallas in a super bowl again.
I have some really good Cowboys games on VHS. I have converted them to digital format because let's be honest, VHS don't last.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
2 weeks ago no one thought playing without Zeke this season was a reality......NOW it's a reality. Forces everyone to think if the Cowboys could win without him long term; hence the conversation all over the internet, among fans and TV sports shows. We are America's team so everyone has an opinion on the subject.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke has made it clear, Zeke only cares about Zeke. That's not what I'm about. I care more about the team. Zeke is now holding the 2019 season for ransom and I don't appreciate it one bit.
He has to know himself the window is now. He don’t care as much about getting a ring as he does a contract that’s not due to him till at least after this season. Witten came back because he felt this team had a real shot. I bet he is beyond mad.

D4KADON

Reaction score
I'm still irritated w/ DLaw. Paying him might well have led to the holdout w/ Zeke.

You’re irritated with him after sportingly agreeing to 2 franchise tags and being a good teammate throughout the entire process?

I get we are fans but at some point, these athletes have to do what they have to do for themselves. We weren’t exactly feeling sorry for murray In 2014 when we used him up and refused to sign him to a longer deal. It’s a double standard

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You’re irritated with him after sportingly agreeing to 2 franchise tags and being a good teammate throughout the entire process?

I get we are fans but at some point, these athletes have to do what they have to do for themselves. We weren’t exactly feeling sorry for murray In 2014 when we used him up and refused to sign him to a longer deal. It’s a double standard
Fans will turn on players in an instant. It's no wonder they should look out for themselves first.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I remember D Law holding his injured shoulder for ransom. I also remember ET holding out in Seattle last year and being celebrated for it here.

I love selective outrage.
It's not selective outrage for me. Go back and find a post where I was okay with D Law delaying his shoulder surgery. You won't find it because I didn't support Tank doing that. I posted several times about my displeasure about that. I'll challenge you again to go back and find a post where I expressed support for ET's hold out in Seattle. You won't find it because it never happened and I never wanted him to be a Dallas Cowboy. Go find someone else to call out @Jake because you come to the wrong example when you accuse me of selective outrage.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm still irritated w/ DLaw. Paying him might well have led to the holdout w/ Zeke.
Elliot watching D-Law hold out on surgery for a contract could give him a idea. And D-Law and his filthy agent was wrong but at least he didn’t do it 3 years into his 4 year rookie deal.

I hope this team goes to the playoffs without him and look great. Elliot tries to come back to collect a ring and JJ says no thanks. And you will also sit next year also.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It's not selective outrage for me. Go back and find a post where I was okay with D Law delaying his shoulder surgery. You won't find it because I didn't support Tank doing that. I posted several times about my displeasure about that. I'll challenge you again to go back and find a post where I expressed support for ET's hold out in Seattle. You won't find it because it never happened and I never wanted him to be a Dallas Cowboy. Go find someone else to call out @Jake because you come to the wrong example when you accuse me of selective outrage.
I didn’t want ET. He treated his team like crap and threw a fit. Wanted way to much money. So glad JJ and SJ said no thanks. He won’t earn his contract.