Twitter: Helman's Top 4 Rookies at Camp

reddyuta

Reaction score
You would hope your top 2 picks are most ready to contribute. I'm curious about Robinson and Dinucci, haven't heard anything about them so far. Seems Gallimore has had some good plays too.

there is good chance everyone of of draft picks make the team,the only one iffy is Dinucci and even then he can be protected on the PS with the new rules.

Rayman70

Reaction score
MM will carry 3 QB's on the active roster. Clayton Thorson will run PS. So I see us keeping 4 in all. If we put Dinucci on the PS, someone will poach him fast. Thats why I see us keeping him on the active.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anae will shock. Dude will start. I think Diggs will also start.

joseephuss

Reaction score
MM will carry 3 QB's on the active roster. Clayton Thorson will run PS. So I see us keeping 4 in all. If we put Dinucci on the PS, someone will poach him fast. Thats why I see us keeping him on the active.

I can see Dinucci on the 53, but I don't know why another team will poach him fast. With no pre-season, there isn't going to be any video of him playing and performing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Where will Anae start?
well, thats the 64,000 dollar question. I am thinking as the season goes along he will get his shot via a guy being nicked up. Honestly, we are loaded at END so I just dunno. Its just a guy feel.I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some reps at linebacker in a hybrid scheme...like a TJ Watt type.For now he may start solely on special teams.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can see Dinucci on the 53, but I don't know why another team will poach him fast. With no pre-season, there isn't going to be any video of him playing and performing.
because many teams wanted him after the draft and Dallas paid him alot as an UDFA. We had to outbid many teams. The kid has tools galore. Thats why. He has a high ceiling.We are lucky to have him and MM knows it.

tayloner

Reaction score
because many teams wanted him after the draft and Dallas paid him alot as an UDFA. We had to outbid many teams. The kid has tools galore. Thats why. He has a high ceiling.We are lucky to have him and MM knows it.

That.....is not what happened. We drafted him in the 7th. Perhaps they drafted him to avoid having to compete for him as a UDFA, I think MM hinted at that somewhere along the way, but no way to know for sure what is UDFA interest would have been.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That.....is not what happened. We drafted him in the 7th. Perhaps they drafted him to avoid having to compete for him as a UDFA, I think MM hinted at that somewhere along the way, but no way to know for sure what is UDFA interest would have been.
my bad..I forgot. But the same thing still applies. Dude has tools and isnt going anywhere. I think I mixed him up with Francis Bernard. I know we had to outbid some teams for him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Maybe in 2021 but with Smith and Griffen here I don't think it will happen.
like I said, special teams will be where he begins. But I can still see him as a stand up outside LB in this hybrid scheme. He will have his chances.