Twitter: Helman's Top 4 Rookies at Camp

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I can see Dinucci on the 53, but I don't know why another team will poach him fast. With no pre-season, there isn't going to be any video of him playing and performing.
I doubt they take any chances if they think he has a decent future. If it's more up in the air then ps makes sense.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Haven’t the other beat writers been reporting that Diggs has been getting his lunch eaten?
I think they were talking about a walk through at 3/4 speed in shorts. Diggs has been a standout and balling. Had another great day in live action training camp in a thread I started earlier if you want to check out the video evidence.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
MM will carry 3 QB's on the active roster. .. If we put Dinucci on the PS, someone will poach him fast.

Why should a 7th round pick rookie QB be poached? Particularly this year?

They didn't want him during the draft, there's nothing to see in terms of tape since then, and he won't even get the minimal training camp for the new team. They wouldn't pick him during the draft when they could give him a training camp, but now they want him on their 53? Seems unlikely.

Every year, lots of people worry about players getting poached. Dinucci should be extremely low risk, and should be lower priority than players drafted higher. Meaning all draft picks.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Robinson has registered a little short of the hype train.

Hopefully the safety transition does him some good.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit. Especially with Chido, JLew, Brown and Diggs getting some "praise" and Worley not being spoken of, as far as "trash" and "poor performance" goes.

Dallas might actually have a decent set of CBs. One could hope.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Why should a 7th round pick rookie QB be poached? Particularly this year?

They didn't want him during the draft, there's nothing to see in terms of tape since then, and he won't even get the minimal training camp for the new team. They wouldn't pick him during the draft when they could give him a training camp, but now they want him on their 53? Seems unlikely.

Every year, lots of people worry about players getting poached. Dinucci should be extremely low risk, and should be lower priority than players drafted higher. Meaning all draft picks.

You have to take everything Rayman says with a sea of salt.

I've never seen someone have to be sooooo hot or sooooo cold on every single subject.

Trysten Hill when we drafted him was the next Sapp for him. But once the player isn't an all-star that season, then any free agent could replace them or be an upgrade.

817Gill

Reaction score
You would hope your top 2 picks are most ready to contribute. I'm curious about Robinson and Dinucci, haven't heard anything about them so far. Seems Gallimore has had some good plays too.
They mentioned Nooch a few times including the observation that he’s easily the fastest QB in camp and has one of the stronger arms. He’s wrestled the third QB snaps from Thorson and has been accurate.

Only one report but it was glowing lol

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
MM will carry 3 QB's on the active roster. Clayton Thorson will run PS. So I see us keeping 4 in all. If we put Dinucci on the PS, someone will poach him fast. Thats why I see us keeping him on the active.

lol. No.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
They mentioned Nooch a few times including the observation that he’s easily the fastest QB in camp and has one of the stronger arms. He’s wrestled the third QB snaps from Thorson and has been accurate.

Only one report but it was glowing lol

Sounds like Dak better be looking over his shoulder haha

fivetwos

Reaction score
Robinson has registered a little short of the hype train.

Hopefully the safety transition does him some good.
At least one of those CBs is going to need to play safety, or some sort of hybrid thereof.

I'm not buying that Thompson can be out there as a starting player on a winning defense.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
At least one of those CBs is going to need to play safety, or some sort of hybrid thereof.

I'm not buying that Thompson can be out there as a starting player on a winning defense.

Not trying to be Devil's Advocate, but maybe something with the new staff flipped a serviceable switch in Darian's head?

There's a fine line between blind optimism and realism..I don't think I've quite found it yet