HELP out a NJ Cowboy Fan

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Good for you, IloveJerry..when I 'upgraded" to HD, I threw a hissy fit because as a ten year DirectTV customer and SundayTicket subscriber from the time it began, I wasn't being offered the free installation NEW subscribers were.

The magic word 'cable' worked for me tho, plus yelling about how old customers get screwed, and they installed, unpgraded the dvr, and gave me 12 months free hd programming.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
ilovejerry said:
You see thats my point. DTV doesn't give a rats a** for there customers. My Brother bought the HD package with the HD receiver and he didn't get local HD channels, He had to go out by a HD antenna and Now there's a newer style receiver that gets the local HD signal. They are a Bush league company basically lying to there customers so they can give The NFL whatever money they want so we get shafted and extorted by them.
I used to like sports bars but I'm sick of fighting with drunken Commander or eagles, giant fans. I cant hear the broadcast, my shirts end up stinking of smoke,shall I go on. Al thought I do like meeting other Cowboy fans, I would rather have them over at my house to watch the game. I'll Provide the beer.
C

are you close to delaware?

i know a great place w/ a decent amount of boys fans, and you can't smoke in DE.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
LaTuna, I hear ya, I'm glad it worked out for you. Not near Delaware, sorry thanks for the invite, But nothing beats my Home I can kick, scream curse and beat my wife, and kick the dog if I want ( Just joking I would never kick my dog ) all In Front of my 60 inch Sony, Again when in NJ your more then welcome watching the replay of the Minny game right now,
Thanks again for the support.
Corey

Smith22

Reaction score
I'll call again on Tuesday maybe and see what happens.

SmellsLikeTuna

Reaction score
ilovejerry said:
You see thats my point. DTV doesn't give a rats a** for there customers. My Brother bought the HD package with the HD receiver and he didn't get local HD channels, He had to go out by a HD antenna and Now there's a newer style receiver that gets the local HD signal. They are a Bush league company basically lying to there customers so they can give The NFL whatever money they want so we get shafted and extorted by them.
I used to like sports bars but I'm sick of fighting with drunken Commander or eagles, giant fans. I cant hear the broadcast, my shirts end up stinking of smoke,shall I go on. Al thought I do like meeting other Cowboy fans, I would rather have them over at my house to watch the game. I'll Provide the beer.
C

no smoking in bars in nj anymore. 1 problem solved....you're on your own for the others. :D