Hendershot returns to practice

Mr_437

Reaction score
It's time to IR Deuce Vaughn with a sudden "back injury" to get Evans on the 53. He's low man on the totem pole with the least value on the 53.

I think Hendershot's spot comes down to if they want him on the 53 over Mckeon.
Interesting going Vaughn because I feel he has value as a return man if Turp goes down, plus I don't think he'll clear waivers.

I'd cut one of those CBs (Noah/Scott Jr.).

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Back to TE #2 and Schoonmaker can continue producing like a practice squad player. On pace for a 30 yard rookie season!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Injuries have totally killed his opportunity this season. Even though he’s only played three games he’s only two catches and 11 yards behind Schoonmaker.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Interesting going Vaughn because I feel he has value as a return man if Turp goes down, plus I don't think he'll clear waivers.

I forgot about Noah. He's probably hanging on by a thread...

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This is good news, actually. I probably don't expect much out of him during his first game, but those of you who want to act obtuse can go ahead and write him off. He can be a good player if he's healthy.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I expect the Cowboys to slow play Hendershot for another week or two till a spot opens up because they have to get Rashaad Evans on the 53 asap...two spots seems ambitious right now.
You can easily replace Vaughn with Dowdle.. and open up another spot..

Pass2Run

Reaction score
What do you mean Vaughn with Dowdle? Deuce is a PR'er Dowdle isn't. Also, Vaughn would get claimed.
Dowdle can return, though. What else does Duece do for us that we can't find later? We shouldn't worry about Vaughn getting claimed. Who would claim him? Surely, we have another guy who can return. Brooks, Tolbert, etc. I just don't think he's earned his spot yet. Not counting out Deuce, but not really counting on him either, at this point. I've really cooled down on the player.

Motorola

Reaction score

It's time to IR Deuce Vaughn with a sudden "back injury" to get Evans on the 53. He's low man on the totem pole with the least value on the 53.

I think Hendershot's spot comes down to if they want him on the 53 over Mckeon.
Cowboys can activate Evans straight from the practice squad on game day before announcing their inactives 90 minutes before kickoff.
No need for Vaughn to "sustain an injury" - just make him a healthy scratch.