Hendershot returns to practice

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dowdle can return, though. What else does Duece do for us that we can't find later? We shouldn't worry about Vaughn getting claimed. Who would claim him?
Deuce is the backup punt returner, a job Dowdle doesn't do. Besides they're not cutting Deuce before one of those unplayable CBs.

Toro9

Reaction score
He's a talented player but he'd better not take Leupke's spot

Kwyn

Reaction score

Henderwho?

I’ll admit I was wrong on Ferguson. He has shown to be a capable replacement for Schultz.

He’s not a game changer. He’s far from being a top TE in the league, but he’s serviceable.

Thet being said, everyone after him down the depth chart is likely to be no help this season.

We missed on the Schoon pick, at least short term, and TE continues to be a “cross your fingers” position on the team.

For those of us who were hoping to get Dak help beyond Cook, which was our only significant skill position move, we’re vulnerable.

Beaker42

Reaction score
This is good news, actually. I probably don't expect much out of him during his first game, but those of you who want to act obtuse can go ahead and write him off. He can be a good player if he's healthy.
He’s going to have to learn how to catch.

Toro9

Reaction score
Let us not forget the TD run last season. AND that EVERY TE dropped passes the first game this year. Hendershot is valuable. Still, I think it comes down to him and Lep. I'll take me some Leprosy

Beaker42

Reaction score
Let us not forget the TD run last season. AND that EVERY TE dropped passes the first game this year. Hendershot is valuable
Hendershot is more of a big WR than TE IMO. He’s going to have to learn to play a WR spot to stick.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Actually that's not funny but true. My guess is he will on the trading block by next spring at the latest.
I don’t think Hendershot has played well enough to get other guys traded by any means. In fact I don’t think he’s played well enough for consideration of a second contract

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Deuce is the backup punt returner, a job Dowdle doesn't do. Besides they're not cutting Deuce before one of those unplayable CBs.
We'll see. They have to use Deuce correctly. Right now, I like DV better in the passing game than the running game. But we'll see.