Henry Hands down plays the ball great!

Frozen700

Reaction score
With a little more speed, he would be the best corner right now.....the guy plays the ball like no other....he always gets a hand on it....weather its a slant or curl if he cant break on it, he sticks a hand in there, and breaks it up, he also makes great breaks on the ball, just awesome, like the 4th down pass to Plaxico, tender ankle n all...

the play that henry hurt his ankle covering Bruce? right? Anyways how many corners would have been able to go up and bat that thing away like that, most corners would keep running with there heads turned and get a PI, or would have just tried and made the tackle.....the guy is great...

more speed idc what you say he would be the best....Newman is great, he does not play the ball all to much just shadows his guy, but he plays the ball real well 2...but i think Henry plays it just a little better.

Sorry i just had to give the man his props

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I would really like to see him jump some of these routes....

especially now... now that teams are completing these 3rd and longs... we gotta jump a few for a pick 6.... teams are too confident regardless of who is QBing for them

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick;1830908 said:

especially now... now that teams are completing these 3rd and longs... we gotta jump a few for a pick 6.... teams are too confident regardless of who is QBing for them

I agree but when you jump the rout you better be sure you can knock it down or int it because if you don't you could be looking at 6 for the offense.

Frozen700

Reaction score
YoMick;1830908 said:

yea i know.......i hope he does...but Hamlin needs to have his back just in case

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Henry was having a great season before he got hurt. If he is healthy, we'll have a great CB tandum for the playoffs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Henry is still making plays. His solo tackle on a Det running play to the outside late in the game was big. He limited the run to 4 yards but it could have been a lot worse. I have no issue with the CB keeping the play in front of them and making a move on the ball when they are sure they can make the play but if not at least they are in a position to make the tackle

alancdc

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1830896 said:
With a little more speed, he would be the best corner right now.....the guy plays the ball like no other....he always gets a hand on it....weather its a slant or curl if he cant break on it, he sticks a hand in there, and breaks it up, he also makes great breaks on the ball, just awesome, like the 4th down pass to Plaxico, tender ankle n all...

the play that henry hurt his ankle covering Bruce? right? Anyways how many corners would have been able to go up and bat that thing away like that, most corners would keep running with there heads turned and get a PI, or would have just tried and made the tackle.....the guy is great...

more speed idc what you say he would be the best....Newman is great, he does not play the ball all to much just shadows his guy, but he plays the ball real well 2...but i think Henry plays it just a little better.

I thought some on this board thought we should cut Henry????

:laugh2: :bang2: :bow: :lmao2:

RW31

Reaction score
more speed idc what you say he would be the best
More speed idc what you say Reeves would be the best :rolleyes:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
educan would say Reeves is the best as is, and should be starting.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1830913 said:
I agree but when you jump the rout you better be sure you can knock it down or int it because if you don't you could be looking at 6 for the offense.

But if you back off and don't even try you give up an easy 3rd and 8.

Frozen700

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1831003 said:

lol i know...a guy like him would make me hate Reeves...I like him though...he does not give up the big play...but isn't all that great at Ball Hawking...or sticking a hand in there

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheHerd;1831024 said:
But if you back off and don't even try you give up an easy 3rd and 8.

I agree but as I said if the player is unsure about making the play then you don't go for it. I'll gladly give up a 3rd and 8 over a long TD any day of the week. I'm not saying the guys should play passive I'm only saying to get over aggressive can be even worse. If you can make the play then I expect them to do so if not them come up and make the tackle.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1831029 said:
lol i know...a guy like him would make me hate Reeves...I like him though...he does not give up the big play...but isn't all that great at Ball Hawking...or sticking a hand in there
I like Reeves as well, he just needs some more game experiences and instruction and I think he'll be just fine.

triplets92

Reaction score
it's funny. just a season or two ago he was the weak link that every qb would attack now we have two shut down corners

Frozen700

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1831041 said:
I like Reeves as well, he just needs some more game experiences and instruction and I think he'll be just fine.

i agree!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score

henry plays the ball a lot better than newman.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
alancdc;1830984 said:
I thought some on this board thought we should cut Henry????

:laugh2: :bang2: :bow: :lmao2:

03EBZ06;1831003 said:

amazing how deep an idiot can root themselves.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1830915 said:
yea i know.......i hope he does...but Hamlin needs to have his back just in case

Agreed.

Hamlin or Watkins... whoever is in there.... they need to get something cookin

gotta get that defense off the field on 3rd and long... get the ball in Romo's hands......