Henry Hands down plays the ball great!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
eduncan22;1831378 said:
Reeves and Newman are our only corners with sub 4.4 speed [not talking about Ball/Oglesby]

Reeves/Newman are clearly more talented.

We all got a good look at the other guy in Detroit.

There is nothing more that needs to be said about it.

Go Cowboys.

Am I good, or what?? :D

silverbear

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832082 said:
Whatever...I post nothing but the facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you munchin' on a carrot, Elmer...

silverbear

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832615 said:
You have more posts than me.

I like defending one of my favorite players.

We're all convinced you dream of being the mother of Reeves' baby... I wouldn't be surprised to learn you've started estrogen therapy, in pursuit of that dream...

silverbear

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832637 said:
Repeat:

I'm NOT talking about your boy Henry.

Gee, isn't that what this thread is about?? If you had no wish to talk about the subject at hand, why did you post to this thread??

Answer-- you're a troll... but that's OK, I saw how completely your thread worshipping Jacques was hijacked by the regulars in here, and it cracked me up...

You wanna know what's weird about all your hero worship?? Your trashing of Henry, to puff up the object of your unnatural desires, has actually caused some in here to DISLIKE poor Jacques, and he's done absolutely nothing to deserve that...

Reeves would be more popular in here if you never made another post about him...

silverbear

Reaction score
lockster;1833137 said:
Reeves may not be a newman yet, but you have to start somewhere, and all things considered, I think he's done great this season. How many corners have we had, that we had to be scared to death of getting beat on any given pass. Speed isn't the whole equation for a corner but if you don't have speed then you don't ever have a chance to be great! Ask Larry Brown, Nate Jones, even Henry, the only thing that keeps Henry from being an all-time great is he needs a little more speed. That's half of Roy's problem. Deion Sanders, Kevin Smith, Mel Renfro, Terrance Newman, Cornell Green, Everson Walls, what do all these guys have in common? SPEED BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Jimmy Johnson what would get him to give you a try out!!

ROTFLMAO... Everson Walls was slower than molasses... we're talking just barely under a 4.6 40 time... what he had was an anticipation, an instinctive feel for his position, that might have been the best I ever saw...

In fact, Walls was very Henry-esque, if anything Anthony might be a wee bit faster than Everson was in his prime...

Furthermore, if SPEED BABY is all you need to succeed in the NFL, Randall Williams would be headed for the Hall of Fame...

silverbear

Reaction score
iceberg;1833585 said:
then why reply, silver buddy? : )

Mocking Elmer is one of my favorite pastimes... you got a problem with that?? :D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
silverbear;1833593 said:
Mocking Elmer is one of my favorite pastimes... you got a problem with that?? :D

just seems like eating calf fries would be more useful.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1832620 said:
Most around here do not spend time trashing Reeves. He is a young player who has been a big help to this team. I think many were very concerned when Aaron Glenn was released but Reeves has done a good job and still has upside to him at least in my view. I think sometimes your trashing of Henry is what creates the problem and responses people have regarding Reeves.

I couldn't agree with you more.

silverbear

Reaction score
iceberg;1833609 said:
just seems like eating calf fries would be more useful.

You might have a point there... both stimulate my gag reflex...

silverbear

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;1833653 said:
I couldn't agree with you more.

Yeah, I actually like Reeves just fine... but he is what we thought he is, and we can't let him off the hook...

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;1833590 said:
Gee, isn't that what this thread is about?? If you had no wish to talk about the subject at hand, why did you post to this thread??

Answer-- you're a troll... but that's OK, I saw how completely your thread worshipping Jacques was hijacked by the regulars in here, and it cracked me up...

You wanna know what's weird about all your hero worship?? Your trashing of Henry, to puff up the object of your unnatural desires, has actually caused some in here to DISLIKE poor Jacques, and he's done absolutely nothing to deserve that...

Reeves would be more popular in here if you never made another post about him...

Why can't you just let it go?

I'm not "trashing" your boy Henry.

By the way, I'm right about Reeves.

And you can't stand it.

burmafrd

Reaction score
To take a page from the uneducated ones reportage,

REEVES IS OK and NOTHING MORE.

BOOK IT.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
eduncan22;1833693 said:
Why can't you just let it go?

I'm not "trashing" your boy Henry.

By the way, I'm right about Reeves.

And you can't stand it.
Eduncan, how old are you?

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1833707 said:
Eduncan, how old are you?

You might want to read the previous post....

Here...I'll post it.

Go Cowboys!

Originally Posted by silverbear