Henry Hands down plays the ball great!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BlueStar II;1832387 said:
:starspin Yes, you'd better make sure you can either deflect it or pick it off if you're going to jump the route, 'cause if not....it's 6 points going the other way.

1st things coaches tell DB's. If you are in position to make the play go for it if not come up and make the sure tackle.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doomsday101;1832381 said:
He was not matched up on Randy Moss or S. Moss. Damn easy not to give up a single TD when you are not matched up on these guys through out the game. You make it sound like Reeves shut them down all game long?

:bow:

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1832381 said:
He was not matched up on Randy Moss or S. Moss. Damn easy not to give up a single TD when you are not matched up on these guys through out the game. You make it sound like Reeves shut them down all game long?

Wrong.

Take a look....

There was a review in the End Zone. Randy Moss was ruled out of bounds.

Reeves had the coverage.

I really don't want to post the video....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832412 said:
Wrong.

Take a look....

There was a review in the End Zone. Randy Moss was ruled out of bounds.

Reeves had the coverage.

I really don't want to post the video....

Reeve did not matchup all day with Moss was he in on that play yes as was help over the top but he was not in a man on man coverage with him. In the mean time we had guys like Welker killing us does he count? I guess Reeves never matched up on him or somehow Welkers TD count for less than Moss. Sorry you take 1 play and build an entire game around it? Come on no one can be that short sighted or agenda ridden. I like Reeves and I'm not going to blast him but no he is not a better CB at the present time than Henry is. Your constant attacks on Henry are really sad.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1832419 said:
Reeve did not matchup all day with Moss was he in on that play yes as was help over the top but he was not in a man on man coverage with him. In the mean time we had guys like Welker killing us does he count? I guess Reeves never matched up on him or somehow Welkers TD count for less than Moss. Sorry you take 1 play and build an entire game around it? Come on no one can be that short sighted or agenda ridden. I like Reeves and I'm not going to blast him but no he is not a better CB at the present time than Henry is. Your constant attacks on H**** are really sad.

Dude...I'm not talking about your boy Henry.

I'm talking about Reeves.

The facts:

Reeves played against some of the best WR's in the game.

When was the last time Reeves gave up a TD?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832429 said:
Dude...I'm not talking about your boy Henry.

I'm talking about Reeves.

The facts:

Reeves played against some of the best WR's in the game.

When was the last time Reeves gave up a TD?

Well damn the thread is about Henry to start with so forgive me for thinking this is just another lame attempt by you to knock Henry as you often do. As for Reeves he gets picked on quite a bit and had made few plays. As for the last TD hell I'm not even sure where you would find a stat sheet showing how many TD's a particular CB has given up.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i swear this edunce troll must be 500lbs the way people keep feeding him.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1832531 said:
i swear this edunce troll must be 500lbs the way people keep feeding him.

You have more posts than me.

I like defending one of my favorite players.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832615 said:
You have more posts than me.

Most around here do not spend time trashing Reeves. He is a young player who has been a big help to this team. I think many were very concerned when Aaron Glenn was released but Reeves has done a good job and still has upside to him at least in my view. I think sometimes your trashing of Henry is what creates the problem and responses people have regarding Reeves.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1832615 said:
Defending your guy isn't the problem. The problem is you are making up bogus stuff to degrade the starting CB (Henry) in order to elevate your guy.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1832631 said:
Defending your guy isn't the problem. The problem is you are making up bogus stuff to degrade the starting CB (Henry) in order to elevate your guy.

Repeat:

I'm NOT talking about your boy Henry.

If you want to discuss Reeves..then fine with me.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Henry will have 2 picks against the Eagles.

Question is.... will they both be from McNabb or will it be one from McNabb and one from Feeley? :D

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1832637 said:
Repeat:

If you don't want to discuss Henry in Henry thread, then get the hell out, fool.

Frozen700

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832637 said:
Repeat:

you have nothing better to do? you like to come on here and make people believe you really hate Henry.

you know you like Henry....so stop denying it

JPM

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1832643 said:
If you don't want to discuss Henry in Henry thread, then get the hell out, fool.
MrT2.gif

lockster

Reaction score
Reeves may not be a newman yet, but you have to start somewhere, and all things considered, I think he's done great this season. How many corners have we had, that we had to be scared to death of getting beat on any given pass. Speed isn't the whole equation for a corner but if you don't have speed then you don't ever have a chance to be great! Ask Larry Brown, Nate Jones, even Henry, the only thing that keeps Henry from being an all-time great is he needs a little more speed. That's half of Roy's problem. Deion Sanders, Kevin Smith, Mel Renfro, Terrance Newman, Cornell Green, Everson Walls, what do all these guys have in common? SPEED BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Jimmy Johnson what would get him to give you a try out!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Captain Obvious to the rescue.

No one said speed is detriment and no one argued against Reeves speed.

The fact is Reeves still have lot to learn and isn't better than Henry and isn't starting over healthy Henry this season nor next season, period.

burmafrd

Reaction score
We need to keep this thread going. Can you imagine the uneducated ones blood pressure every time he sees this thread on the first page?

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1833168 said:
We need to keep this thread going. Can you imagine the uneducated ones blood pressure every time he sees this thread on the first page?

Burmafrd....

I am right about Reeves.

And you know it.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1830896 said:
With a little more speed, he would be the best corner right now.....the guy plays the ball like no other....he always gets a hand on it....weather its a slant or curl if he cant break on it, he sticks a hand in there, and breaks it up, he also makes great breaks on the ball, just awesome, like the 4th down pass to Plaxico, tender ankle n all...

the play that henry hurt his ankle covering Bruce? right? Anyways how many corners would have been able to go up and bat that thing away like that, most corners would keep running with there heads turned and get a PI, or would have just tried and made the tackle.....the guy is great...

more speed idc what you say he would be the best....Newman is great, he does not play the ball all to much just shadows his guy, but he plays the ball real well 2...but i think Henry plays it just a little better.

Sorry i just had to give the man his props

Somehow, I KNOW I'm gonna read an edunce post or two or ten before this thread is finished... making a positive post about Henry with ol' Elmer around is akin to waving a red cape in front of a bull...