Henry is the Man!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Reeves was starting and Mcnabb was getting it going on the outside. Next series Henry comes in and we start shutting them down all over the field. I like Reeves as a third guy but Henry adds to his Int total and does a great job. Next week against Burress is the big test for this secondary and we will be at full strength!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I want to see if we improve defensively against the Giants.....that will be a true test.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Whats funny is Henry was leading the league in INTs. He got injuryed and Sean Taylor took the lead and the guys at ExtremeSkins said, Yeah, Taylors the best!

I responded with, Henry has been out for several games and thats the only reason Tayor has caught up. Needless to say, they laughed at me. Now, Henry comes back on a part-time bases and all the sudden they are tied again! :laugh2: Maybe I should go bump that thread and restate my point. :skins:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
aikemirv;1746388 said:
Reeves was starting and Mcnabb was getting it going on the outside. Next series Henry comes in and we start shutting them down all over the field. I like Reeves as a third guy but Henry adds to his Int total and does a great job. Next week against Burress is the big test for this secondary and we will be at full strength!

Draft Malcolm Jenkins. (if at all possible)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henry is playing better than ever. His coverage skills are more impressive than I gave him credit for.

If we can get healthy (and stay healthy), the sky is the limit for this team. It's coming together at the right time. The one game at a time mantra applies and I am going to enjoy the ride.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Henry should stay in the dime package.

He doesn't have any speed left. Other than jumping slant routes, he's best at playing the "10 yard cushion."

Reeves and Newman played very well last night.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Reeves played terrible. They abused him. Once Henry started playing in the base package, the defense started stopping them.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
eduncan22;1746439 said:
Henry should stay in the dime package.

He doesn't have any speed left. Other than jumping slant routes, he's best at playing the "10 yard cushion."

Reeves and Newman played very well last night.

are you being comical or are you just that stupid??

Reeves got picked on all night

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just realised something.

Its hard to even like Cowboys trolls.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1746440 said:
Reeves played terrible. They abused him. Once Henry started playing in the base package, the defense started stopping them.

Other than the crossing route in the 1st, Reeves didn't give up much.

Facts.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I get frustrated seeing us giving up all the underneath stuff, because I know it makes us suspect to double moves late in the game - but Henry just has a knack for making plays. He seems to bait the QB up, and always seems to jump a slant route late in the game. Very good free agent move by Jerry, a healthy Henry seems to always play well. Its only when he's trying to play hurt that eduncan shows up with his idiotic rhetoric.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
eduncan22;1746449 said:

Facts.
He was picked on the entire first half. He gave up several big plays. You didn't see him give up much in the 2nd half because Henry took his job back.

aikemirv

Reaction score
eduncan22;1746449 said:

Facts.

You don't actually watch the games do you?!;)

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1746449 said:

Facts.
The fact is Reeves got abused and DC had no choice but to play Henry more than planned.

Reeves still got lot to learn.

Henry >>>>>> Reeves

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1746453 said:
He was picked on the entire first half. He gave up several big plays. You didn't see him give up much in the 2nd half because Henry took his job back.

Mind listing the "big Plays" that he gave up?

Facts...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
eduncan22;1746465 said:
Mind listing the "big Plays" that he gave up?

Facts...
He gave up 2 plays of at least 20 yards that I can remember off the top of my head. One of those set up their early score. Then he gave up another couple plays around the 10-15 yard range.

He was having a pretty rough night.