Henry is the Man!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1746663 said:
hey after all he can catch a football unlike stone hands newman
Right, because catching the ball is what defensive backs do.

I told you not to embarrass yourself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;1746662 said:
I do not think he is as good as Newman ..... He gives up more plays ..... but he makes more big plays as well.

I think he his the perfect compliment to Newman.

That is pretty much how I see it. Newman is more likely to shut down the top WR on a team. Henry is more likely to get the ints but will give up more plays than Newman

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1746665 said:
Right, because catching the ball is what defensive backs do.
if newman could catch a football, he would get the props you guys feel he deserves. if he caught that pass lastnight, newman was probally taking it to the house

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1746672 said:
if newman could catch a football, he would get the props you guys feel he deserves. if he caught that pass lastnight, newman was probally taking it to the house
Newman is universally considered the best CB on the team (by anyone with an ounce of credibility). That's all the "props" he needs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1746672 said:

Int would have been great but Newman did a great job of shutting down his man most of the evening.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ot did anybody notice if hamlin doesn't make that pick that Roy was right behind him to make the play?

khiladi

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1746713 said:
ot did anybody notice if hamlin doesn't make that pick that Roy was right behind him to make the play?

I saw that too, and thought to myself... what the hell was McNabb doing there... there was absolutely nothing there...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1746713 said:

Yes Dallas had very good coverage on the play and Hamlin knowing there was coverage behind him knew he could be aggressive on the play and cut in front.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
1) TNew - The best cover corner on the team, period. While INTs are nice, I prefer some one who can blanket opposing receivers and shut down his half of the field, which TNew does, in most part.

2) Henry - Very aggressive corner who takes chances, at time does get burned but gets rewarded with INTs

3) Reeves - Learning and gaining valuable on-field experience but still have lot to learn to be a starting CB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
eduncan22;1746755 said:
Henry is slow and gets burned more times than Zrinkill's toast.

:laugh1: Someone sure is testy this morning ..... must be because of all the bad things that happened to you last night.

1. Henry was back and played great
2. Stanback showed why we drafted him.
3. The Cowboys won

Buck up kid ...... It will be ok.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1746755 said:
Reeves is an excellent player for this team. Even when the Cowboys draft a DB in the draft next year, look for Reeves to continue to play well [if he doesn't bolt into the FA market]

Henry is slow and gets burned more times than Zrinkill's toast.
Henry >>>>> Reeves

When TNew and Henry are healthy, Reeves isn't a starter, he is our third CB. No matter how often you say it otherwise, it doesn't make it true. Reeves gave up some big plays and gave up lot yards last night and Henry, who was suppose to play limited amount ended up taking over for Reeves.

Everybody here would like nothing more than to see Reeves become a great CB but at the sametime, everybody but few members realize that Reeves still have lot to learn and is far from being better than Henry.

Edit: eduncan, why did you delete the post? No conviction?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
03EBZ06;1746768 said:
Everybody here would like nothing more than to see Reeves become a great CB but at the sametime, everybody but few members realize that Reeves still have lot to learn and is far from being better than Henry.

Very true .... Reeves is doing great for a young player.

Opps ...... looks like someone got tired of agenda boy's ridiculous ramblings.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Well, can't say I didn't see it coming, it was just matter of time.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I told him yesterday this was going to happen. It was only a matter of time

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1746831 said:
Well, can't say I didn't see it coming, it was just matter of time.

Good riddance! Posters like that really degrade the forum, imo.