Henry needs his props... again

Spectre

Reaction score
Just continuing to give due props to Ant.

I listened to far too many here rag on Henry unjustifiably for a long time while I stayed in his corner and defended him.
All defenders give up plays. But Henry makes more than he allows.

He is an excellent defender and, Grossman or not, he showed it tonight. Again.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Anthony does get thrown on early in games. The past 2 games this has happened and he has come up w/ some big ints.

It's almost like he is getting used to his guy/game and then finally settling in and ballin later in the game.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Henry is going to get arrested for possession of stolen property :D

QT

Reaction score
Henry played well except for one play. He bit on the pump and it's a good thing Berriman couldn't catch.

Go Cowboys...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Henry is playing great at a time when we really need him to. And I love that he has that nose for the football. Great Job Henry!!

And while we are at it I'd like to mention that Reeves isn't playing too bad on the other side either. Maybe he is better than we have been lead to believe :D

slick325

Reaction score
I am not a staunch supporter of Henry but I must admit he has played well the past couple weeks. Creating turnovers is what defense is all about and he has been a catalyst for the D the past two weeks. Kudos.

Next up: Torry Holt and Randy Moss in two weeks.

Keep playing ball Henry and get well TNew.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henry is a man possessed. His INTs have come because he has had excellent position on his man. He has nice hands for a corner and tonight he took it to the house. If TNew gets healthy and Henry continues to play like this, it will be awfully tough to pass against us. I can't wait to see a consistent pass rush too.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I need to see some in-depth video packages before I make my decision on how Henry played this week. If only there was some unbiased poster around here, one who was familiar with all that is Anthony Henry, who could do just that......

Spectre

Reaction score
Dallas;1665442 said:
Anthony does get thrown on early in games. The past 2 games this has happened and he has come up w/ some big ints.

It's almost like he is getting used to his guy/game and then finally settling in and ballin later in the game.
That's exactly what a good defender does.
Learning your opponents tendencies as the game rolls on and and using it to your advantage later in the matchup.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I KNEW you would show up and try and rain on Henry's parade. Just has to really grit your gut to see him shining like this.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
eduncan22;1666248 said:
Henry has had some help...Green and Grossman.

I love how much it hurts you to see Henry shine AGAIN. Makes last nights victory even more sweet.