Henry needs his props... again

FCBarca

Reaction score
Loved how he got the 2nd INT, absolutely...I did noticed that he looks like he has a bad wheel or something...Seems a step slow out there but still very good at making the play if he's with his man

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;1666989 said:
Can someone post the broadcast replay of the first Henry pick? The replay that ESPN keeps showing is awful... all you see is the ball in the air, and then Henry and Muhammad rolling around on the ground with the ball. I thought he made a pretty good play on that one too, but I can't remember.

It was an awful pass by Grossman.

Both of the INTs were terrible passes by Grossman [and Green also.]

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
eduncan22;1667161 said:
It was an awful pass by Grossman.

Both of the INTs were terrible passes by Grossman [and Green also.]

That's an absolutely ridiculous statement. The second interception was an NFL throw that probably SHOULD have been caught, at least batted down by Muhsin Mohammed. Henry made an athletic play to the ball to grab it out of the air. It was excellent.

The fact that you can't recognize that is completely pathetic.

Come on - no doubt you have every henry play in your weaksauce photobucket. Why not post it here.

Hoov

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1667201 said:
That's an absolutely ridiculous statement. The second interception was an NFL throw that probably SHOULD have been caught, at least batted down by Muhsin Mohammed. Henry made an athletic play to the ball to grab it out of the air. It was excellent.

The fact that you can't recognize that is completely pathetic.

Come on - no doubt you have every henry play in your weaksauce photobucket. Why not post it here.

LOL. weaksauce photbucket.

Yes the one at fault for that INT was the wr, what a poor effort.

And on that note, did you guys notice the bad pass Romo threw under pressure where TO played good pass defense to prevent an INT, then TO was laughing and looking over at Romo.

JPM

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1667201 said:
That's an absolutely ridiculous statement.

I dare you to find a statement by him in any post ever that isn't ridiculous.
In fact, I double dog dare you !

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Again, it's pretty pathetic of Edunce to single out a player on this team that just went to the defending NFC champs house, walked in and took all their stuff and are now at 3 - 0!!

This type of garbage completely ruins a message board! I can understand dogging a player that is bad...but to constantly dog the same player week after week eventhough that player showed up BIG TIME is nothing but trash! :rolleyes:

His constant bellyaching about Henry is getting real annoying and I'm sure he knows it because there is absoutely no justification to dog Henry, yet he does it, again and again and again, without repercussion...and he knows he can get away with it...

Pathetic from a supposed Dallas Cowboy fan...

:cool:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
like i said yesterday Henry has been our DPOY so far through the 3 games. hope he keeps it up!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
zrinkill;1666571 said:
So you are eagerly awaiting him to have a bad game? ...... what a pathetic troll.

If you read edunce's posts long enough, it becomes pretty clear that he isn't really a Cowboys fan...

Of course, if you DO read edunce's posts long enough, you are required by law to go get a tetanus shot... you might wind up getting lockbrain...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1666587 said:
It is beyond obvious now edunce is only around to troll, if only there were a way to make him invisible ;)

"I say we make him dead. You give me the word, I'll take care of it"...

Godfather III

Aikbach

Reaction score
Pro bowl season so far, maybe both of Dallas' corners can be in Hawaii after the season.

At this rate henry will likely tie his rookie best of 10 picks in a season.

Newman will be lucky to get 3.

sbark

Reaction score
Just fun to watch..........and that is 500 posts..........

sago1

Reaction score
Don't understand the nonsense going on in this threat about Henry. Most of us have been critical of him because he hasn't made plays in the last year or so. It may easily be that he was playing injuried which apparently they had to do to keep their jobs and satisfy Parcells. Now Henry is either healthy or the new 34 scheme is allowing him to return to the kind of play Henry gave us in the early 05 season.

I fully admit I became critical of Henry & was very concerned how our secondary would play once Newman was out. Cutting Aaron Glenn & playing Reeves in his place didn't thrill me initially. Now Henry is really stepping up & making some big plays which we really need from our defense. I think that's great and hope he wins DPOW; he deserves it. Also admit Reeves has been doing a more then decent job which seems to mean cutting Glenn wasn't a bad decision at all.

Remain concern about our pass defense but that should improve once Newman returns to full action but primary when our front 7 began to consistently put pressure & sack the QBs. They should be able to continue their initial sack effort against Bulger since he's got OL problems, lost his starting RB, has broken ribs, etc.

We have to be ready to play the Pats in less then 3 weeks. They protect Brady well & right now he has an 80 per cent completion rate. But we are playing in Dallas and seem to have a knack of wearing down opponents. But that's only good if we can hold their offense down, until our offense ready to go. I'd love to see us start strong cause if we unable to do so until late 2nd quarter and 2nd half, we could be out of the game.