News: Henry Runs 4.51 Elliot Runs 4.46

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Alex Collins is the sleeper RB in this draft. He ran a 4.58 but his game is his vision, power, balance, and great feet to make guys miss in the hole. He is the one I want. Ive watched every snap of his college career. I'd be shocked if he's not a very productive pro. I Don't like Henry. I'd go Collins, Booker, Dixon, Prosise all over Henry. Maybe even Jonathan Williams as well.

I think the best plan would be to take the kid out of Alabama....Drake. With the idea of getting your true starter in 2017. That class is absolutely loaded. I think you could get by w/...

Mcfadden, Dunbar, Drake and Turbin.;)

rkell87

Reaction score
My two cents on the rb situation

The organization is fine with McFadden in the short term and will be looking in the 4-6th round range as they did with Randal.

Murray benched 21 reps, Kenyon Drake did 11. Other than that his measurables are on par with Murray and he looked smooth catching the ball out of the backfield. He seems to be in line with what the organization likes, forgiving production as the backup at Alabama. I think come draft day he will be a target.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
My two cents on the rb situation

The organization is fine with McFadden in the short term and will be looking in the 4-6th round range as they did with Randal.

Murray benched 21 reps, Kenyon Drake did 11. Other than that his measurables are on par with Murray and he looked smooth catching the ball out of the backfield. He seems to be in line with what the organization likes, forgiving production as the backup at Alabama. I think come draft day he will be a target.

Look at that Keith Marshall kid.

Tore his knee a couple of years ago and didn't play much. He killed it at the combine and the very few vids you can find of him he looks incredible running the ball.

rkell87

Reaction score
Look at that Keith Marshall kid.

Tore his knee a couple of years ago and didn't play much. He killed it at the combine and the very few vids you can find of him he looks incredible running the ball.

He was being used correctly as the change of pace back at Georgia when healthy. Dude is a home run hitter for sure but developing into a lead back is unlikely imo and in that regard I like like drake for that reason. He is going to be a nice player for some team.