News: Henry Runs 4.51 Elliot Runs 4.46

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You have no point because you are complaining about unofficial times and you don't understand how television works. You need to smoke a bowl and relax cause I can't imagine how worked up you have to be to screen grab multiple 40s and just be so outraged at a hand timed # when you know that a laser keeps the real time and is posted 90 seconds later

Prosise's offical time was 4.48.....

I call BS on all these times.......

http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker#day=friday

kevm3

Reaction score
I absolutely take Henry if he is there in the 2nd. Big RB running behind our Oline would be a lot of fun to watch. We don't need a finesse back that is dancing all over the field. That's not what got us success. Murray was pretty much a north-south runner and he had a ton of success here, so I can see Henry fitting in perfectly. We need a guy like that to turn our 3rds into 1sts. McFadden can get the backup finesse carries.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
just watched draft show. Dane mentioned Henry 3 cone was not good. He finished with bottom group that mostly consisted of fullbacks. This shouldn't surprise anyone but I would not be shocked if he slips to 3rd round.

He's not going in the 3rd round. I say that with confidence.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
In the Prosise picture top left...live TV

But your missing my point. How can you possibly post the time of the run...before the race is even finished???? And this is live TV.....

http://i201.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa181/Floatyworm/DSC06927.jpg~original

R8mplVt.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
So let me get this straight... I post proof of the combine times being false...and you question my sanity...Hmmmm ok. Welcome to my ignore list.

And people explained why you are wrong and why in the grand scheme things it doesn't matter and you ignored it.

rkell87

Reaction score
So let me get this straight... I post proof of the combine times being false...and you question my sanity...Hmmmm ok. Welcome to my ignore list.

So what time did you come up with for prosise?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Murray,McFadden and even Randle made a lot of guys miss at the LOS not just by making the right cut (which is why people worry about Henry's vision), but by also making someone miss at the LOS and in the hole frequently. Murray had a fantastic jump step he used in the hole very effectively.

I am not worried about Henry physically at all. I am worried about his vision. In the second round, that fear lessens substantially though.

I've watched a few games of Henry and I see him constantly getting skinny and slithering through holes and still maintaining that power. He has a jump gut and while he isn't prime CJ itis effective. His stiff arm is brutal too.

What I really like though is his balance and how he runs through arm tackles and is always going forward. I don't think he'll last a very long time with that running style is my concern.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I've watched a few games of Henry and I see him constantly getting skinny and slithering through holes and still maintaining that power. He has a jump gut and while he isn't prime CJ itis effective. His stiff arm is brutal too.

What I really like though is his balance and how he runs through arm tackles and is always going forward. I don't think he'll last a very long time with that running style is my concern.

If we get him in the 2nd and he gets 5,000 yards in 4 years and then gets hurt.. Would you consider him a good pick.. I would simply because I don't want my lead tailback past his rookie contract..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If we get him in the 2nd and he gets 5,000 yards in 4 years and then gets hurt.. Would you consider him a good pick.. I would simply because I don't want my lead tailback past his rookie contract..

I would consider that a reasonable return for a second round pick. 6/10

If he doesn't get hurt it is 9/10.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I still think Elliot is the much better prospect and it's not even close IMO. He has the size/speed combo that translates to NFL success and he also has outstanding cutback ability which is what Henry lacks.

I see Henry as a Brandon Jacobs type player. I think he can be a good NFL pro, but I think Elliot can be competing for rushing titles.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a RB like C.J. PROSISE... Nice combination of size, speed, has wiggle and has very good hands out of the backfield. He will need to improve his blocking however.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Alex Collins is the sleeper RB in this draft. He ran a 4.58 but his game is his vision, power, balance, and great feet to make guys miss in the hole. He is the one I want. Ive watched every snap of his college career. I'd be shocked if he's not a very productive pro. I Don't like Henry. I'd go Collins, Booker, Dixon, Prosise all over Henry. Maybe even Jonathan Williams as well.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I think Henry can get what's blocked on a play. That's it. Don't think he's breaking a ton of tackles against NFL linebackers. Don't think he can make them miss either

K-DOGG

Reaction score
I would like to see Henry run behind that group of pro bowlers against the NFC East! I think we would enjoy that greatly!:)

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I absolutely take Henry if he is there in the 2nd. Big RB running behind our Oline would be a lot of fun to watch. We don't need a finesse back that is dancing all over the field. That's not what got us success. Murray was pretty much a north-south runner and he had a ton of success here, so I can see Henry fitting in perfectly. We need a guy like that to turn our 3rds into 1sts. McFadden can get the backup finesse carries.

it'll be fun watching him get tackled in the backfield constantly. not