TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Yea, I was just about to say,

Forget Henson, look at LeeAnn! :eek:

Lord Sun

Reaction score
Hostile said:
My apologies. Is it just me or is Lee Ann Tweeden extremely hot?

She is indeed.

chrisLeeAnnTweeden.jpg
http://www.fastdates.com/PLN.Images2002/PLN.LeeAnnFHM2002.jpg

2much2soon

Reaction score
huh, what, I just watched that video clip and Henson was in it? All I noticed was some cute babe. Have to replay it to catch the Henson part...

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Good interview. What is the story about a wedding dress?

And is it just me, or is there something freaky about his eyes?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:

It's just you.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:

I think its a miracle he able to keep his eyes off her chest for the whole interview.

Based on this I am going to have to say he's a cool customer. Dealing with blitzes and checking off reads should be no problem for him. Especially if he's wearing that wedding dress.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:

probly just a rookie hazing thing.

All About the D

Reaction score
He had articulate intelligent answers and responded without a lot of long "Uhhhhh"s or generic answers. Ok Ok there were generic answers and he has probably been asked those questions 8 billions times, but my point is he seems like a smart person. Which is much better than a dumb DHenson.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I agree with Jason Sehorn 100%... baseball is boring.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Hostile said:
My apologies. Is it just me or is Lee Ann Tweeden extremely hot?

Did anyone hear the interview she did with Corby (Hardline) yesterday?

Corby is no Ted Koppel but she came across as a real ______.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
2much2soon said:
I think its a miracle he able to keep his eyes off her chest for the whole interview.

Based on this I am going to have to say he's a cool customer. Dealing with blitzes and checking off reads should be no problem for him. Especially if he's wearing that wedding dress.

LTISMP...............................................................

I agree. Good observation. If nothing else, he should be able to be relaxed while all those LBs bear down on him.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
2much2soon said:

It could mean he's a cool customer, or it could mean he just isn't interested in breats.

For the sake of the cowboys organization, let's hope it's the former, not the latter.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I've been impressed with Henson's abilities from day one in college....but GEEEEZZZZ, can these guys be MORE boring?

"I'm just going to do the best I can and I look forward to the competition"
"I'm just thankful for the opportunity"
"I'm going to take it a day at a time"

SOMEONE please shoot me!

When I was a kid, I rooted my butt off for Joe Pepitone. Why? Because he was funny .

Hit in the arm by a pitch one game, he takes his base. Next batter, single to right, Pepitone limps into third base.

After the game, the reporter asks about it.

Pepitone reponds, "I forgot and thought I had been hit in the leg."

OK...it's not George Carlin or Eddie Izzard...but it sure beats, "I'm just happy that I had a chance to get to third so I could be in a position to score a run."

SNOOOOOZE.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I've been impressed with Henson's abilities from day one in college....but GEEEEZZZZ, can these guys be MORE boring?

"I'm just going to do the best I can and I look forward to the competition"
"I'm just thankful for the opportunity"
"I'm going to take it a day at a time"

SOMEONE please shoot me!

When I was a kid, I rooted my butt off for Joe Pepitone. Why? Because he was funny .

Hit in the arm by a pitch one game, he takes his base. Next batter, single to right, Pepitone limps into third base.

After the game, the reporter asks about it.

Pepitone reponds, "I forgot and thought I had been hit in the leg."

OK...it's not George Carlin or Eddie Izzard...but it sure beats, "I'm just happy that I had a chance to get to third so I could be in a position to score a run."

SNOOOOOZE.
Better safe than sorry. These players today realize that the media is always around them and that one false step means that you're public enemy #1 (see Parcells re: Jap Plays). So they practice their lines and cliches to make sure that they'll never stray too far out of where they want to be. Especially for a guy like Henson. An amazingly large group of people (here, around the nation, etc.) expect him to be the future leader of the Dallas Cowboys. Drew knows this and is just trying his best to not do anything early on (while he is still building his public image) that he'll have to pay for in the future.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Rack said:
Dude, that's Troy Aikman in your sig, not Roger Staubach. ;)
Don't start with me Rack. :D

That's a debate that I don't think this site could even handle (let alone the old one). I mean damn, if people think that the QC/Testaverde/Henson controversy is nasty, what do you think is going to happen when we throw 2 Dallas Cowboys/Super Bowl-Winning/Living-Legends/Hall of Famers (Aikman in 2006) into the ring with each other? It would not be pretty. Entertaining but not pretty.