Henson Video from BDSSP

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I've been impressed with Henson's abilities from day one in college....but GEEEEZZZZ, can these guys be MORE boring?

"I'm just going to do the best I can and I look forward to the competition"
"I'm just thankful for the opportunity"
"I'm going to take it a day at a time"

SOMEONE please shoot me!

When I was a kid, I rooted my butt off for Joe Pepitone. Why? Because he was funny .

Hit in the arm by a pitch one game, he takes his base. Next batter, single to right, Pepitone limps into third base.

After the game, the reporter asks about it.

Pepitone reponds, "I forgot and thought I had been hit in the leg."

OK...it's not George Carlin or Eddie Izzard...but it sure beats, "I'm just happy that I had a chance to get to third so I could be in a position to score a run."

SNOOOOOZE.
One of the reasons I love the movie Bull Durham is the scene where Crash tells Nuke that he has to learn his cliches. Absolutely one of the greatest scenes in any sports movies ever.

Then later when Nuke applies all of them in one interview it is genius.

You're right, they are boring stuff.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Hostile said:
My apologies. Is it just me or is Lee Ann Tweeden extremely hot?

In a word... yes.

(edit) oops... this may have been considered "near nudity", so I am removing it.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Drew bear a freaky resemblance to Carson Daly?

Noticed no one else picked up on that yet. Kind of talks like Carson too.

dpf1123

Reaction score
The wedding dress comment he made was about his rookie Yankee training camp. He said [Jorge] Posada made him wear it on the flight from New York to spring training in Tampa.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Better safe than sorry. These players today realize that the media is always around them and that one false step means that you're public enemy #1 (see Parcells re: Jap Plays). So they practice their lines and cliches to make sure that they'll never stray too far out of where they want to be. Especially for a guy like Henson. An amazingly large group of people (here, around the nation, etc.) expect him to be the future leader of the Dallas Cowboys. Drew knows this and is just trying his best to not do anything early on (while he is still building his public image) that he'll have to pay for in the future.

Hey...I am not asking him to put on a wedding dress or anything....but my GOD that was as boring a half hour as I've watched....

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Rack,

I find your member name to be offensive, inappropriate and insensitive to this particular thread.

;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rack said:
It could mean he's a cool customer, or it could mean he just isn't interested in breats.

For the sake of the cowboys organization, let's hope it's the former, not the latter.

Maybe he is not interested in fake breasts?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
Good interview. What is the story about a wedding dress?

And is it just me, or is there something freaky about his eyes?

Ok, so I guess it was just me. They seem a little off center...a little wider than normal. But he starts blinking like crazy about two and a half minutes in and it's kind of freaky to me.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
2much2soon said:
I think its a miracle he able to keep his eyes off her chest for the whole interview.

Based on this I am going to have to say he's a cool customer. Dealing with blitzes and checking off reads should be no problem for him. Especially if he's wearing that wedding dress.
I don't know...At the end after she got off that case, it looked like his eyes were darting down, then up, down then up. Probably a better view once she was below eye level.

ghst187

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
Ok, so I guess it was just me. They seem a little off center...a little wider than normal. But he starts blinking like crazy about two and a half minutes in and it's kind of freaky to me.

i noticed the blinking too, odd

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Maybe he is not interested in fake breasts?

True. Personally I can care less if they're fake. As long as they're nice. I'm a big fan of modern science. :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
My apologies. Is it just me or is Lee Ann Tweeden extremely hot?

I'm going to ask my playmate friend to introduce me.

I hope my wife doesn't mind.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
i noticed the blinking too, odd

I figured it out.

You know how there are those images you stare at for 30 seconds and then a pattern is burned into your eyes? Obviously that is what happened to Drew. He was blinking just so he could keep seeing her boobs even while he was looking at the camera.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I'm going to ask my playmate friend to introduce me.

I hope my wife doesn't mind.

*waving frantically* OVER HERE OVER HERE... I'm single...she can introduce me....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
*waving frantically* OVER HERE OVER HERE... I'm single...she can introduce me....

As a matter of fact my friend is going up to the Playboy mansion tonight for dinner and a movie. Quite often on Sunday nights a bunch of former Playmates head up there. There they get to visit with Hugh and his seven girlfriends.

I get a lot of info on what goes on up at the Playboy mansion.

Forward me your resume Juke and I'll see what I can do. ;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rack said:
True. Personally I can care less if they're fake. As long as they're nice. I'm a big fan of modern science. :D

True, but science does tend to run amuck, too many times.

DD or bigger on a 90 pound women.

No offense Juke, but the Marty Feldman, where certain things are not pointing as God intended.

The bent over wripples that look like they have ribs, makes me shudder.

To each their own, but I prefer the real ones. :D