Herd w/Colin Cowherd:How much do the Cowboys need Ceedee Lamb?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
really? what have they proven? the only one with skins on the wall is cooks and if were gonna compare receptions to say a beasley then Ill give cooks the edge but really both groups are underwhelming. and they both need a running game
Well first off they have CeeDee as the #1. Cooks had a good final 8 games. Tolbert, Jalen, and Turpin are talented youngsters. Ferguson is way better then 2019 Witten.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well first off they have CeeDee as the #1. Cooks had a good final 8 games. Tolbert, Jalen, and Turpin are talented youngsters. Ferguson is way better then 2019 Witten.
first off i thought the scenario we were discussing was without CD? Your right about Jake over Witten though. I still think without a run game they will fail but that's just me. It was their undoing last year well that and the crappy D. any team thats 1 dimensional is easier to defend. It bit us 19 and and again in 23.Dak cant carry us.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If it’s the QB no need to pay CD just like KC. The QB elevates those around him that’s why you’re supposed to pay a elite QB, unfortunately we have already seen what the QB here does when he needs to elevate those guys
I think it’s a myth honestly. I don’t think Troy elevated Irvin…I don’t think Montana elevated Rice. I think you are either a bad *** or you aren’t. People give credit to Romo for “elevating” Laurent Robinson….but don’t blame him for Roy Williams sucking. Laurent was a baller and Roy just wasn’t it anymore for whatever reason.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

True for this year. That would leave us with no RB1 or WR1. Good luck with that, Dak.

But I'm getting to see possibilities in the oline for run blocking, and if we just had an average WR1 and average RB1 the offense would be fine.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
first off i thought the scenario we were discussing was without CD? Your right about Jake over Witten though. I still think without a run game they will fail but that's just me. It was their undoing last year well that and the crappy D. any team thats 1 dimensional is easier to defend. It bit us 19 and and again in 23.Dak cant carry us.
I am going by what is realistic. Of course if you take away the number 1 receiver you have a problem. If you take away Dak, CeeDee, or Micah the whole team is cooked. Cowturd is full of it.

erod

Reaction score
If this is a bottom 5 offense without Lamb, then we need to trade him for multiple better players than what we have.