Twitter: Herd w/ Colin Cowherd: I think Dallas is going to blow them out

12+88=7

Reaction score
The way Dallas works is if the offense shows up they will win.

If Dallas is playing a lesser foe they will blow them out.

Dallas loses when offense doesn't show up.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Not buying it.
I actually like watching Cowherd's show, but mostly for some of the guests he has on.
But Miami has a potent & balanced offense. The 'Boys defense better play A LOT better.
The 'Boys, on the road, against a very good running game and a lethal weapon in Tyreek Hill.
Not buying it.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Not that I trust Cowherd, but I found this take of his interesting:

He updated his Super Bowl match-up to SF vs Buffalo. Why? They are the only two teams that have, and according to him, can, push around Dallas.

I thought to myself, he must have forgotten about the Arizona game where they put up 222 on the ground against us, and beat us by 2 scores...

But OK, if Dallas is the "measuring stick" we must not be that far off.
:popcorn:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Colin wants them to fail. Its a win win ratings-wise. He is playing the averages. Hes a betting man. He knows hes full of crap.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I cant stand the guy even when he's on the Cowboys side. Dudes such a hack, he talks crap about the cowboys then praises them to get Dallas fans sucked back in.
That is 100% false, he doesn't care about getting anybody sucked in. His issue is he is a week to week broadcaster who flip flops opinions as the wind changes direction. The last few weeks he has been Pro Dallas, and until they prove him wrong he'll stay that way. Not like Keyshawn who is likely the most annoying ex football guy to listen to

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I threw a carp at the wall one time and it did stick, I left it there for a while because people thought I had mounted it on purpose.
Were you mad at the carp for some reason?

kskboys

Reaction score
He's just selling airtime. Quit taking the talking heads on TV so dang seriously.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cowherd is wrong most of the time. He hates Tua and Dolphins thats where this stems from.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Cowboys are winning this game if for no other reason the league wants it that way can't promote the big finale of Buffalo and Miami if Miami runs away with the division need them to be tied up at the end for the last game giving both a chance same with the Cowboys and eagles it's all about creating drama right up to the end to make people watch and create revenue

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys are winning this game if for no other reason the league wants it that way can't promote the big finale of Buffalo and Miami if Miami runs away with the division need them to be tied up at the end for the last game giving both a chance same with the Cowboys and eagles it's all about creating drama right up to the end to make people watch and create revenue
Would be crazy if MP draws multiple holding fouls in this game.
Like eyes wide open for those that dispute the non-calls as conspiracy driven.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Would be crazy if MP draws multiple holding fouls in this game.
Like eyes wide open for those that dispute the non-calls as conspiracy driven.
It could happen I think the league will have the officials on our side for this game only a 17 game season got to make them all important Miami can afford to lose a game to keep them close to Buffalo and make it a dramatic finish.
Just like the eagles and Cowboys could both afford to lose games last week having clinched the playoffs to give Seattle and buffalo a chance it's all figured out