Twitter: Herd w/ Colin Cowherd: I think Dallas is going to blow them out

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No way. They've only been completive against one winning team on the road. Just show up and I'll be surprised.

kskboys

Reaction score
The teams that have beaten us had a very good OL and a very good running game which they used profusely. Will MIA do this? Are they capable of doing it? In reality, what ARI/SF/BUFF did to us is not easy to do, not easy at all. We do have talent on this D, and that shows up against most teams. Is MIA really that team that can just run it down our throats?

Dall 37 MIA 21

Rowdy1

Reaction score
BLOW THEM OUT then come out terribly against Detroit
Man I hope that is not the case. I'll be at the Detroit game. My first game at AT&T Stadium so I'm hoping for a win. Tickets were a gift and they are standing room only tickets. How bad are these tickets ha ha? Am I going to be able to see anything at all??

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Man I hope that is not the case. I'll be at the Detroit game. My first game at AT&T Stadium so I'm hoping for a win. Tickets were a gift and they are standing room only tickets. How bad are these tickets ha ha? Am I going to be able to see anything at all??
you should be fine, have a great time !!

Rowdy1

Reaction score
yikes that's a long time ago lol, where are you going to the Cowboys stadium??
Yeah it has been. I have been wanting to visit AT&T stadium for years. Hopefully standing room only is not too bad but even if it is at least I get to see the stadium :)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah it has been. I have been wanting to visit AT&T stadium for years. Hopefully standing room only is not too bad but even if it is at least I get to see the stadium :)
Listen my first time going there, there's like a small bridge type area coming towards the stadium, as I got close and was able to see the stadium, my eyes filled with water lol, it was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time (besides the wife and kids lol) you'll love it. Stranding area, there's tv's everywhere, the big screen you'll be able to see the game, just maneuver yourself around, you'll find a good spot!

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Listen my first time going there, there's like a small bridge type area coming towards the stadium, as I got close and was able to see the stadium, my eyes filled with water lol, it was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time (besides the wife and kids lol) you'll love it. Stranding area, there's tv's everywhere, the big screen you'll be able to see the game, just maneuver yourself around, you'll find a good spot!
Sweet! I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we can take care of business against Detroit.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cowherd can’t seem to make up his mind about the Cowboys. Most of the time he’s tearing the team down, at least in the videos that are posted here and now he’s predicting they’ll blow out an explosive Miami team on the road that’s only lost one game at home this season and that was by one point. Cowherd claims he’s seen the Cowboys physically push around good teams. :huh: Granted we handed it to Philly in week 14 but I would say we physically pushed them around. The Cowboys got physically pushed around by a bad AZ team in week three and by SF and Buffalo last week. Cowherd claims the Cowboys will control the game from start to finish, but in the same sentence he said Tyreek Hill will do some somersaults in the endzone. Huh? Tyreek Hill only does somersaults in the endzone when he scores. Lol If he’s doing multiple somersaults in the endzone tomorrow, I can assure you the Cowboys won’t be winning in a blowout. They’re going to have a tough time just winning the game if Hill has a couple of big scoring plays.

kskboys

Reaction score
Cowherd can’t seem to make up his mind about the Cowboys. Most of the time he’s tearing the team down, at least in the videos that are posted here and now he’s predicting they’ll blow out an explosive Miami team on the road that’s only lost one game at home this season and that was by one point. Cowherd claims he’s seen the Cowboys physically push around good teams. :huh: Granted we handed it to Philly in week 14 but I would say we physically pushed them around. The Cowboys got physically pushed around by a bad AZ team in week three and by SF and Buffalo last week. Cowherd claims the Cowboys will control the game from start to finish, but in the same sentence he said Tyreek Hill will do some somersaults in the endzone. Huh? Tyreek Hill only does somersaults in the endzone when he scores. Lol If he’s doing multiple somersaults in the endzone tomorrow, I can assure you the Cowboys won’t be winning in a blowout. They’re going to have a tough time just winning the game if Hill has a couple of big scoring plays.
Who can? We are the very definition of schizoid.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cashing in on "If I had a nickel for everytime someone writes how much they can't stand Cowherd" yet takes the time to post in his thread....

giphy.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score

That is the first smart thing I have ever heard that man state...proves someone up stairs does look after the very unfortunate and gives them a bone undeserved, once in a while...too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Once again Cowturd proved he doesn’t have a clue. He missed on his prediction worse than some of the knuckleheads here. :laugh: