Herd w/Colin Cowherd: Tyron Smith, "Have they wasted his career?"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is Jerry delusional?? Of course they have, Micah and the others will be the next!! The money and fame is great, but at the end of your career all you can say is I GOT THE COWBOYS EXPERIENCE!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah ok but when you're hear this long and have been around so many good Dallas teams, never making far and close to a championship sucks!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Jerry delusional?? Of course they have, Micah and the others will be the next!! The money and fame is great, but at the end of your career all you can say is I GOT THE COWBOYS EXPERIENCE!!
Ask his family if it was a wasted career.
Tyron signed a very friendly team deal for a 10 year deal. And NEVER whined one bit.
Too bad our fans can't appreciate that.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ask his family if it was a wasted career.
Tyron signed a very friendly team deal for a 10 year deal. And NEVER whined one bit.
Too bad our fans can't appreciate that.
Lol lol that's just being humble though man, and being a team player!! On the strength of your comment HE Deserves a ring, he could have gotten way more money elsewhere

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RELAX, have a cup of coffee, dang.
No you relax it's ok to think outside the box, key word THINK not be like others before you throw that up in my face. It's ok to say that they need to do better around here, you appear to defend the cowboys with everything in you, there's nothing wrong with that. But just because we make our comments we're called whining bloggers etc etc. It is what is, people are tired of seeing the same results every year.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He's not alone. Wasted careers of many around here and yes it starts 100% with the owner but these coaches like Garret are to blame too. Last real chance we ever had was with Parcells and sadly a freak dropped snap on a FG ended that. It's been almost 20 years since that play, I repeat almost 20 years since that play, wow, where does the time go.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's not alone. Wasted careers of many around here and yes it starts 100% with the owner but these coaches like Garret are to blame too. Last real chance we ever had was with Parcells and sadly a freak dropped snap on a FG ended that. It's been almost 20 years since that play, I repeat almost 20 years since that play, wow, where does the time go.
A freak?? It's just typical to the cowboys that something wild would happen like this so that media would have something to remember and tie to the next QB of the cowboys

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you relax it's ok to think outside the box, key word THINK not be like others before you throw that up in my face. It's ok to say that they need to do better around here, you appear to defend the cowboys with everything in you, there's nothing wrong with that. But just because we make our comments we're called whining bloggers etc etc. It is what is, people are tired of seeing the same results every year.
coffee?
:lmao:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Preferably iced coffee, I like to think of it as a milkshake, it's, 70 percent coffee, 30 percent creamer!! I'm in heaven!!
I can't do ice coffee.
I am on my 2nd cup of nice good old fashioned straight black coffee.
Not even using my Cowboys mug today. Have a mug from Costa Rica. Because it is what I grabbed from the cabinet half asleep.

Fmart322

Reaction score
That could be said about so many pro athletes.
A great example would be Dan Marino. Was his career wasted? Of course not and neither is Tyron Smith with the Cowboys.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Is water wet?
Or maybe he stuck with Dallas for money? I totally understand that Jerry and spawn aren't interested in winning championships and have certainly wasted careers. But how many have stuck with Dallas just for the money? Ware wanted to win and had to leave to get it, why don't others on the team do the same? Dak probably realizes Dallas is the only place that will pay him obnoxious money for essentially doing nothing, so why pack up and leave?