News: Here Is Why The Cowboys Should Hang On To Rolando McClain

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
No point to keep Mcclain at this point, 10 games is a lot of time to be away from football. I dont trust him being away that long either. High probability of him participating in more substance abuse and being suspended again, plus hell be out of football shape to everyone elses point. We've gotten some good productivity out of him, move on. The longer hes here the wrong messaging it sends to everyone else. Make an example out of him so Gregory and Lawrence see what happens if they get another strike.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's not like it's really one or two strikes and you are out of here. It's more like four to five and then we're serious, in the NFL. That says it all...on so called studs.

Clean up the act, Dallas!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Just stop. He wasn't even that good when he played. Last year the Cowboys gave up over half a yard more per carry when this walking embodiment of stupidity was in the game as opposed to when he wasn't.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No point to keep Mcclain at this point, 10 games is a lot of time to be away from football. I dont trust him being away that long either. High probability of him participating in more substance abuse and being suspended again, plus hell be out of football shape to everyone elses point. We've gotten some good productivity out of him, move on. The longer hes here the wrong messaging it sends to everyone else. Make an example out of him so Gregory and Lawrence see what happens if they get another strike.

He can't practice or workout with the team for those 10 weeks either....that is a recipe for disaster

dfense

Reaction score
You're betting Rolando can stay clean until November? A fool and his money....

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What? Where has that opinion been?

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-20JdbpxKekc/V3RhjV7AqfI/AAAAAAAFJuA/5pvZNW5qC8MmpyuccT0mpghiB7A76L_4Q/w426-h395/190DQ.gif

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care what they do with him. I just don't want to have to talk about him. I don't want to see his face again for a long time.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Whether you were all aboard the "Freight Train" McClain or not, his presence on the field offered the Cowboys a better situation than when he wasn’t.

The obvious problem being there's absolutely nothing that says he ever gets to be on the field even if he's kept.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They seriously need to get rid of some of the writers they have at BTB, especially Danny Phantom

They have fallen very hard over the last few years

They have. There are still some really good ones, but guys like this really bring the overall quality down.