Here is your chance to party w/ the Floatyworm

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I apologize Floaty, but I have been designated to sit in a room cinched in a straight jacket while Rosie O'Donnell lectures me on current events. The warm-up act is Joy Behar. I paid 1.29 for this opportunity. While spending time with the infamous Floatyworm is temping, I just cannot bring myself to pass up the occasion of a lifetime of this scintillating oration.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
  • Moxies
  • Tipsy Alchemist on a Friday night ( usually) holidays might be different
  • After moxies or tipsys stop by Blonde Bottle - just for like 2 drinks on your way to T&A
  • Theory ( old avenu spot)
  • Citizen - I guess
  • If you're here on a Tuesday night - you gotta hit up Sidebar

:dance::dance::dance:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I apologize Floaty, but I have been designated to sit in a room cinched in a straight jacket while Rosie O'Donnell lectures me on current events. The warm-up act is Joy Behar. I paid 1.29 for this opportunity. While spending time with the infamous Floatyworm is temping, I just cannot bring myself to pass up the occasion of a lifetime of this scintillating oration.

Thanks for all the good advice...but I'm sure strip clubs isn't on Mrs. Worm X-mas list. Anyway...Merry X-mas everyone. See ya @ the tailgate.;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I'd give you more 'likes' were I able to cuz' that is some pretty good work
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

haleyrules

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Whoa -- that's a curiously amusing story. Somewhat strange, nevertheless, amusing! :huh: