Here it comes typical Jerry spin

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We all know it's coming. Jerry is going to say we were one play from winning the NFC East and if Dak didnt get hurt we would have won the division.

While that's likely true, it's mainly because of how awful the NFC Least is. Being the Best of the Least *if* you didn't have an injury is not something to brag about.

RS12

Reaction score
"We are building something very special here, and we feel like we have the right guys to get it done."

Jerseys and tickets for sale to the left.
That will be on Jerry's tomb stone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? It was the 4th game of the season and their record was 1-3.. Dak got hurt with a lead in the 4rd qtr. The defense lost the lead but Dalton was able to make a few plays to wrap up the win in the 4th. What exactly is it exactly you are claiming I don't know?

Go back and watch the damn highlights.

You've turned into a bonafied unintelligent poster of football lately, Acr. Very sad to see.

Watch the wins & losses credited to Dak this season by 3 different reputable websites:

"Dak Prescott Game Stats | NFL.com" https://www.nfl.com/players/dak-prescott/stats/logs/

"Dak Prescott Stats, News, Bio | ESPN" https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2577417/dak-prescott

"Dak Prescott Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com" https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

You're making yourself look bad. Very bad. It's the hate you've suddenly grown for Dak that is blinding you.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This team was imploding with Dak. The Browns should have had 8 INTs in his last game. Defenses were already key-ing in on his stare downs on his first reads. The way the OL imploded when Zach went down, we would have been worse with Dak, because play action was not even viable for half the season. The only reason we survived is because Dalton gets the ball out quickly.

Hell, the only play action we threw with Andy this game, he netted like 20 yards. Dak is the biggest fools gold out there.

Still trying to troll with the “Dalton is better than Dak” routine? You don’t give up easily.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This team was imploding with Dak. The Browns should have had 8 INTs in his last game. Defenses were already key-ing in on his stare downs on his first reads. The way the OL imploded when Zach went down, we would have been worse with Dak, because play action was not even viable for half the season. The only reason we survived is because Dalton gets the ball out quickly.

Hell, the only play action we threw with Andy this game, he netted like 20 yards. Dak is the biggest fools gold out there.
Will you promise to leave once Jerry gives Dak that big contract this offseason?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Last year the Cowboys with Dak could have won the division if they beat the eagles. They lost to the Eagles 17-9. Dak is not the difference maker.
Dak was playing with a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder, plus a fractured index finger in his throwing hand.

What was the excuse for the rest of the healthy team when they were dropping passes that hit them in their hands, plus fumbling the ball away when inside the red zone and ready to score?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Listening to Jerry is like listening to the decades long town drunk promising never to drink again.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You've turned into a bonafied unintelligent poster of football lately, Acr. Very sad to see.

Watch the wins & losses credited to Dak this season by 3 different reputable websites:

"Dak Prescott Game Stats | NFL.com" https://www.nfl.com/players/dak-prescott/stats/logs/

"Dak Prescott Stats, News, Bio | ESPN" https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2577417/dak-prescott

"Dak Prescott Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com" https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

You're making yourself look bad. Very bad. It's the hate you've suddenly grown for Dak that is blinding you.

I still don't understand the point you are trying to make. You said Dallas was 2-3 when Dak got hurt. I merely pointed out it was the 5th game of the season, and they were still 1-3 at the moment Dak got hurt.

What the hell does that have to do with Dak's statistics? Other than the smart ace remark I made about super Dak and if he had played today, I said absolutely nothing about his statistics.

Why are you jumping my butt and calling me stupid while throwing out Dak's statistics?

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak was playing with a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder, plus a fractured index finger in his throwing hand.

What was the excuse for the rest of the healthy team when they were dropping passes that hit them in their hands, plus fumbling the ball away when inside the red zone and ready to score?
Maybe you should ask Lamb today? Drops a ball hitting him in stride towards the end zone at the end of the game. Third time from a Dalton pass.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I have ZERO doubt this guy insults and infuriates us all on the radio on Tuesday.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I still don't understand the point you are trying to make. You said Dallas was 2-3 when Dak got hurt. I merely pointed out it was the 5th game of the season, and they were still 1-3 at the moment Dak got hurt.

What the hell does that have to do with Dak's statistics? Other than the smart ace remark I made about super Dak and if he had played today, I said absolutely nothing about his statistics.

Why are you jumping my butt and calling me stupid while throwing out Dak's statistics?
Are you playing possum or did you forget what you initially argued about?

When I was correcting another poster (who claimed Dak only won 1 game this season) by telling him Dak actually won 2 games this season, you said:

[acr731 said:
1-3. Dalton ended up getting the win to make them 2-3.]

You were wrong with that statement. Dak was rightfully credited with the win vs the Giants early in the season. Clearly, you do not understand why Dak was given the win...and rightfully so.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When Prescott left the field the Dallas Cowboys were 1-3. He didn't beat the New York Giants.
Wow! Another one who doesn't know the game, how it works and why.

Did you guys ever play any football? It's like I'm debating with a bunch of high school band players.
:facepalm: