Here it comes typical Jerry spin

khiladi

Reaction score
But Dak’s pinky was hurt, his shoulder was out of its socket, he had to take pain killers, even though Dak threw it 44 times and Zeke ran it only 13 times against the garbage Eagles secondary!!! And then proceeded to have no problems against a garbage Commanders team the very next week in a meaningless game with that ‘torn labrum’ and broken finger...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
After the Eagles win tonight and the Giants back into the playoffs, the only thing Jerry will be spinning is in his bed tomorrow with a double barrel hangover.

khiladi

Reaction score
Poor Dak, sprained his finger in the Bears game, then they beat the Rams because his sprained finger magically healed fit one week, only to become sprained again for the Eagles...

Dak was worse against the Eagles then even Haskins was the week before. At least Haskins threw two TDs against that secondary.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you didn’t leave the forum then, but you just continue to complain then...
Why should I leave if Dak is still under contract?

I'm right and your wrong. Period. End of discussion.

Will you leave the forum when Jerry gives Dak a big contract this upcoming offseason?

khiladi

Reaction score

Will you leave the forum when Jerry gives Dak a big contract this upcoming offseason?

You asked me if I would leave it Dak re-signed. You haven’t left though Jerry resigned Zeke and you blame him for all of Dak’s woes.. So why would I leave if Dak resigned? I was watching the Cowboys before Dak was born.. Do I cry about you still being on this forum even though Jerry resigned Zeke and you complain about him all the time?

Swagger

Reaction score
But Dak’s pinky was hurt, his shoulder was out of its socket, he had to take pain killers, even though Dak threw it 44 times and Zeke ran it only 13 times against the garbage Eagles secondary!!! And then proceeded to have no problems against a garbage Commanders team the very next week in a meaningless game with that ‘torn labrum’ and broken finger...
:laugh: I know right!

Swagger

Reaction score

Why are you sooooo obsessed with Prescott receiving a big contract - are you an Eagles troll deep down?

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean I can say, if Andy played against the Eagles the first time, instead of DeNucci we’d be in the playoffs too. Hell, if Moore actually decided to run the ball behind Martin a couple times instead of having our WRs throw passes, we could have won with DeNucci. If he had Zach Martin and some consistency in the line the whole year, we’d easily make the playoffs too with Dalton.

you see that’s not so hard..

Steve007

Reaction score
Big difference between running the football with healthy legs...compared to throwing the football with a torn labrum and fractured index finger in both a throwing shoulder and hand.

It's not an excuse. It's a fact.
It is an excuse. If he couldn't perform he shouldn't have played. He played so don't use it as an excuse. Emmett played carried the ball 32 times for 168 yards in a 16-13 overtime game and played with a dislocated shoulder. FACT

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You asked me if I would leave it Dak re-signed. You haven’t left though Jerry resigned Zeke and you blame him for all of Dak’s woes.. So why would I leave if Dak resigned? I was watching the Cowboys before Dak was born.. Do I cry about you still being on this forum even though Jerry resigned Zeke and you complain about him all the time?
When did I ever blame Zeke for Dak's woes? You're still making up crap to excuse the crap you spew all day long on a daily basis?

khiladi

Reaction score
When did I ever blame Zeke for Dak's woes? You're still making up crap to excuse the crap you spew all day long on a daily basis?

You basically just tried to say Troy agrees with them being dumb signings. So that would imply you think they are stupid and you think Dak has been carrying these garbage players supposedly. So why haven’t you left if he resigned them?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It is an excuse. If he couldn't perform he shouldn't have played. He played so don't use it as an excuse. Emmett played carried the ball 32 times for 168 yards in a 16-13 overtime game and played with a dislocated shoulder. FACT
I prove you wrong, yet you've got nothing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You basically just tried to say Troy agrees with them being dumb signings. So that would imply you think they are stupid and you think Dak has been carrying these garbage players supposedly. So why haven’t you left if he resigned them?
No, you are dumb, not Troy.

khiladi

Reaction score

Funny thing is, there is no proof Dak had a torn labrum. It was allegedly a AC joint sprain. An MRI showed no structural damage.

Jeff Heath actually had a torn labrum and he played. Tank played with one in 2018. Dak never had a broken finger either. It was sprained against the Bears, two weeks before the Eagles game, meaning he played against the Rams in a game they won, most because Zeke and Pollard dominated and the best DT in the game in AD didn’t even sniff the backfield, that’s how good the OL played.

Swagger

Reaction score
BECAUSE DAK IS A TOP 5-6 FRANCHISE QB!!!

Are YOU blind? Sounds like YOU are the TROLL!
In reality he sits just outside the top 10 with the likes of Carr and Cousins which is fine but he isn't a top 5 QB so he shouldn't be given a big contract. If Prescott is paid then that's basically the end of the team for the next 3-4 years.