Here's a few things for the board on Spencer

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1484831 said:
Thanks Adam.

Next time I will be better prepared when talking stats :eek::

w/ Adam on board, you better, damn well be on top of the ball when it comes to stats

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1484834 said:
w/ Adam on board, you better, damn well be on top of the ball when it comes to stats

The problem is you never know when he is lurking.

He will drop in, own you with one swift post and disappear.

I am surprised he came back for a 2nd reply.

Usually a hit and run ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1484842 said:
The problem is you never know when he is lurking.

He will drop in, own you with one swift post and disappear.

I am surprised he came back for a 2nd reply.

Usually a hit and run ;)

which is why you need to be on point :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1484751 said:
I love players who force fumbles
me too. i also love players who don't just lay a qb on the ground, but one who tries to saw the qb in half when going for a sack

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1484852 said:
me too. i also love players who don't just lay a qb on the ground, but one who tries to saw the qb in half when going for a sack

:bow:

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
smarta5150;1484762 said:
He started 36 games and had 11 FF.

More important than just the stat is that at least 2 of those FF last year and 1 the year prior were inside the 5 yd line and prevented touchdowns. He performs at the right time.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan;1484878 said:
More important than just the stat is that at least 2 of those FF last year and 1 the year prior were inside the 5 yd line and prevented touchdowns. He performs at the right time.

Who the heck are you, Tony Realli?

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
Just a Purdue boy that watches every game. The Purdue v. Nd game 2 years ago he just destroyed them. Nd drove the field and ND got to the 3. Spencer cause a fumble and I think recovered it. The next play was Orton to Stubblefield for 97 yards. Nd cried.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan;1484883 said:
Just a Purdue boy that watches every game. The Purdue v. Nd game 2 years ago he just destroyed them. Nd drove the field and ND got to the 3. Spencer cause a fumble and I think recovered it. The next play was Orton to Stubblefield for 97 yards. Nd cried.

:p:

I really am impressed by some of the numbers you guys (like Adam) can spout out.

Might not know football, but you people know your numbers ;) j.k

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Isn't it strange that some posters said last year before the draft if you were to invent an ideal 3-4 SOLB, he would look and play exactly like Bobby Carpenter. We replaced him in one year. Hopefully we did it right this time I really don't want us to draft a 3-4 SOLB next year or we will become the Lions of the NFC.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
smarta5150;1484886 said:
:p:

I really am impressed by some of the numbers you guys (like Adam) can spout out.

Might not know football, but you people know your numbers ;) j.k

Speaking of numbers, didn't we argue about whether Spencer or your boy Woodley would be drafter first?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Natedawg44;1484887 said:
Isn't it strange that some posters said last year before the draft if you were to invent an ideal 3-4 SOLB, he would look and play exactly like Bobby Carpenter. We replaced him in one year. Hopefully we did it right this time I really don't want us to draft a 3-4 SOLB next year or we will become the Lions of the NFC.
Who said that? They were wrong.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan;1484888 said:
Speaking of numbers, didn't we argue about whether Spencer or your boy Woodley would be drafter first?

I said I would take either.

I actually started to lean towards Spencer in the beginning of 2007.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1484807 said:
Dynamic Duo

Gay. And completely unoriginal.

smarta5150;1484810 said:
I was checking out the pics on the members zone.

Is it on a 10 year plan or? :confused:

Wth? You think these things happen over night? Not to mention it cost MONEY. I tell you what, you send me $40K and I'll have it done in a month. Deal?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Rack;1484907 said:
Wth? You think these things happen over night? Not to mention it cost MONEY. I tell you what, you send me $40K and I'll have it done in a month. Deal?

:laugh2:

I am busting you man ROFL.

EDIT: You and your "owned" posts :p

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1484890 said:
Who said that? They were wrong.

Depends on the scheme.

smarta5150;1484912 said:
:laugh2:

I am busting you man ROFL.

EDIT: You and your "owned" posts :p

I did some more work on it tonight. Nothing major though. I continued some work on my air compressor setup (not done with that yet. When it is I'll be able to work on the car even more).

I need to get some parts removed and organized cuz there's a mopar show in Beorne, TX in a month and I want to go sell/trade some parts.

Ratmatt

Reaction score
There is going to be hell to pay on opposing quarterbacks with Ware coming off one end,and Spencer coming off the other!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Sperncer looks like a steal at #26.

I nevery thought I would actually say "thank you" to the beagles......

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ratmatt;1485005 said:
There is going to be hell to pay on opposing quarterbacks with Ware coming off one end,and Spencer coming off the other!
Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about! Maybe, after the offense breaks their huddle, we'll see some quarterbacks step up to the line of scrimmage this year, cut their eyes between Ware and Spencer a few times, and forget the snap count. That would be funny.