Here's a funny cat

Juggernaut

Reaction score
@waldoputty at it again:lmao2:
tenor.gif

I thought that was a GIF of our resident furry, @Furboy/Rusty/Pikachu/Rudy/Simba/Tony/etc. at it again. :huh:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LMAO,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

YEPPERS! He's dressed to the 9's in his 'power lounge'& 'casting couch' day wear,,,:lmao2:
( I wonder how that geographical jump to China is working out for him?,,,:huh:,),,the way he was posting( every other post )about leaving,I figured just burying my ol' PUTTY-BUDDY in the ignore cellar would facilitate the easing of his departure,,, it's worked rather well as I only remember about him when ever he's mentioned or cursedo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LMAO,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

YEPPERS! He's dressed to the 9's in his 'power lounge'& 'casting couch' day wear,,,:lmao2:
( I wonder how that geographical jump to China is working out for him?,,,:huh:,),,the way he was posting( every other post )about leaving,I figured just burying my ol' PUTTY-BUDDY in the ignore cellar would facilitate the easing of his departure,,, it's worked rather well as I only remember about him when ever he's mentioned or cursedo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:
I know Melon. I was wondering the same myself. All of a sudden Putty stopped talking about China. Maybe he was just dreaming about it and wanted to make the dream come true. Although I don't know how the casting liners business would do in an Asian country.o_O:laugh: