Here's a funny cat

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
44nzma.gif

:laugh: Yes we could!
This is one small step for cat. One failed giant leap for catkind.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Superstitious Europeans would burn cats back in the dark ages. I think that is what the imagery represents, burning this year's bad luck away. Otherwise, I have no clue either but I have heard of a cat on a hot tin roof though. :)
Rhanks! Never heard of cat burning. So it's true: There really is more than one way to skin a cat!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I don't get it.
Superstitious Europeans would burn cats back in the dark ages. I think that is what the imagery represents, burning this year's bad luck away. Otherwise, I have no clue either but I have heard of a cat on a hot tin roof though. :)
I think it is a reference to the This Is Fine meme. The meme is an image of a dog trying to assure himself that everything is fine, despite sitting in a room that is engulfed in flames. The reflection of the fireplace off the glass overlaps the cat giving the illusion that the cat itself is engulfed in flames, however, the cat is just calmly sitting on the floor and apparently ignoring the current dangerous situation.

During the Jason Garrett years, I created a parody of the meme for my signature:
opoTMx4.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it is a reference to the This Is Fine meme. The meme is an image of a dog trying to assure himself that everything is fine, despite sitting in a room that is engulfed in flames. The reflection of the fireplace off the glass overlaps the cat giving the illusion that the cat itself is engulfed in flames, however, the cat is just calmly sitting on the floor and apparently ignoring the current dangerous situation.

During the Jason Garrett years, I created a parody of the meme for my signature:
opoTMx4.jpg

I remember that. Lol