Juggernaut

Reaction score
bjd5tKU.gif

:lmao2:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People don't realize (or know) how much cats hate people blowing on them.

Blowing on a cat is a great way to get bit or scratched or at least smacked by a paw or two.

The best way to get a cat to stop doing something they should not be doing is with a can of compressed air.

A one second burst from it in any direction (not at them) and they will stop doing what they are doing immediately and stare at you.

A second burst and they will likely move on from whatever they were doing if they have not already.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People don't realize (or know) how much cats hate people blowing on them.

Blowing on a cat is a great way to get bit or scratched or at least smacked by a paw or two.

The best way to get a cat to stop doing something they should not be doing is with a can of compressed air.

A one second burst from it in any direction (not at them) and they will stop doing what they are doing immediately and stare at you.

A second burst and they will likely move on from whatever they were doing if they have not already.
That's similar to the sound I make at them by pressing my tongue against my upper teeth and blowing through it. (Much like a loud Fssssssst)