Here's a funny cat

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Incredible!

^ THIS should be shown to ANYONE who spots a cat up a tree and calls the freaking fire department to 'rescue it'. I love cats but know they can escape from practically any height predicament they create for themselves.

"Help the poor kitty-cat! He's gonna fall!"

No! That cat will climb down when it is good and ready! Stop being bamboozled by felines!

/end of totally unrelated rant

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
^ THIS should be shown to ANYONE who spots a cat up a tree and calls the freaking fire department to 'rescue it'. I love cats but know they can escape from practically any height predicament they create for themselves.

No! That cat will climb down when it is good and ready! Stop being bamboozled by felines!

Back when I delivered furniture, I heard a meowing in a tree and looked up to see a cat about 50 or 60 feet up, with not many branches on the trunk between it and the ground. I mentioned it to the customer,who said something along the lines of, "Oh, is that where that's coming from? I've been hearing that for two days!"

So I think there are times when a cat's eyes are bigger than it's ability to descend in a controlled manner.

nobody

Reaction score

Falls from a second story height are the most awkward for a cat.

https://www.seniorcatwellness.com/how-far-can-cats-fall-without-getting-hurt/

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

UnZp5A7.png