Here's a funny cat

Them

Reaction score
eimguso.jpg

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's @ColoCowboy's cat. He put it in his will after that.
I think I mentioned that shortly before departing Colorado, backup cat #2 approached a black bear. He did that slow sideways walk that cats do - all fuzzed out and hissing. Later, I took him inside the house (the cat, not the bear), fed him a few cat treats and then watched lick himself as though nothing at all happened

You d×$%&n right he's in the will.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I mentioned that shortly before departing Colorado, backup cat #2 approached a black bear. He did that slow sideways walk that cats do - all fuzzed out and hissing. Later, I took him inside the house (the cat, not the bear), fed him a few cat treats and then watched lick himself as though nothing at all happened

Glad you clarified about the one you took inside the house :D

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Consider getting your cat a tiny almond, apparently this sideways walking cat is obsessed with them...

Last edited: