Here's a funny cat

nobody

Reaction score
Back when Fast & Furious movies were about street racing, heists, and cats...
ok0SBXl.gif
:muttley:

The only Fast and Furious worth anything is "The Fast and Furry-ous" by warner bros.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only Fast and Furious worth anything is "The Fast and Furry-ous" by warner bros.

The part that always cracks me up the most is Wile E. holding the platter cover, Road Runner stopping on a dime, leaves, Wile E. thinks he could catch him AFTER the running start (idiot), Road Runner comes back, picks up the cover and Wile E. crashes into it. :muttley:

Juggernaut

Reaction score

I couldn't agree more.. Coincidentally I just watched Fast and Furry-ous again last month. Recently I've been watching all the old Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes cartoons again. These classics are still hilarious and all this binge watching has already come in handy within this very thread. Certainly it's helped with your post, but fifteen pages back @CouchCoach mentioned the high-strung Claude Cat and I immediately recognized the reference because I watched the 1954 cartoon No Barking again just a few weeks prior to his post. And as a member of this forum and the previous forum, I don't need to tell you, but it's not everyday one can immediately recognize one of CC's references. :D

Thanks for the video. Unfortunately a few parts were cut, here it is in full if anyone wants to see it all...

The part that always cracks me up the most is Wile E. holding the platter cover, Road Runner stopping on a dime, leaves, Wile E. thinks he could catch him AFTER the running start (idiot), Road Runner comes back, picks up the cover and Wile E. crashes into it. :muttley:
The blueprint, with the Nelson Muntz "(HA-HA!)" part below, is especially great...
JigFRez.png
:D

Last edited: