Here's a funny cat

:lmao2:Hey Lady? SIKE
HZRtTu9.gif
I told her not to let these AMWAY people in.
 
Spliced gif, probably at the tail. Lifted leg does not twitch. Chest does not move. Either that or the cat is dead and the tail is moving involuntarily...
I thought the same at first. But if you look ever so close, you can see his chest/belly area moving as he's breathing.
 
I thought the same at first. But if you look ever so close, you can see his chest/belly area moving as he's breathing.
Yo are right BUT there is a slight lossless compression of the frames in only that specific area of the belly. My question is why does not degrade in another area of the frames where movement exists, like the tail? Maybe there are more than two splices involved..?
 
Yo are right BUT there is a slight lossless compression of the frames in only that specific area of the belly. My question is why does not degrade in another area of the frames where movement exists, like the tail? Maybe there are more than two splices involved..?
Lol. I pinched it to the max and absolutely nothing else moves in the entire gif. I did notice something else, his tongue was out. :laugh:Poor thing must of had too much of that local catnip.
I0jdspp.jpg
 

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,072
Messages
14,660,797
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top