Quinnen Williams trade might have been a mistake

I thought he was good last week... also I have zero confidence we would draft a good player in the second round.

The first from this year will sting a bit, especially if Green Bay continues to be terrible---but literally no one in the world thought that going into this year and with Micah they were a superbowl favorite. So the trade makes sense.

He really needs to pick it up though
 
With the number of misses this team has had in drafting DTs...not sure I would be wishing for them not to trade for Q.

Osa is the last DT we drafted that has shown out to be a good player but they decided he was not a fit for this specific D.
 
Our focus reportedly was run the ball and stop the run. The trade for Parsons included Clark as a sweeter.He's been better than what we had. Media have to he something to say.
 

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,072
Messages
14,660,807
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top