Twitter: Here's why we will beat the Eagles on Christmas Eve

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What a relief to hear of that from someone so knowledgeable -- it's especially invigorating, just to imagine it. :flagwave:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It will be more difficult to beat the Titans on the road 5 days later.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Must have missed your post game rant so I wont hold you to it

However If I find out that you are secretly Skip Bayless....benching might be the least of your worries. :p

awwwww Brain thanks man....wont ever have to worry if i am secretly Skip Bayless for i hate him as much as anyone....a total fake cowboy fan who Grifs media for bucks......yeah after that Green Bay game

i was breaking things in the house and i did not care including self destruction....so i said stuff i regretted later.....i have been cowboy fan over 50 years and i still have not learned "its only a game"????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah well and I thought you were going to support the team throughout the season with plats too.

We don't always get what we want.

mr Risen---the PLATS are BACK ON.....BRAIN forgave me....so tonight what ya think an OCTA-PLAT a Quadra-PLAT or maybe even a Hecka (10) PLAT?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Eagles and Giants are FINALLY reaching the difficult parts of their schedules.

I expect this game will decide the division.

strength of Schedule. Win percentage of opponents.

Games played:

Cowboys 58%
Eagles 49%
Giants 46%

Games to play:

Cowboys: 51%
Eagles: 55%
Giants: 70% yikes!

mr Silvernblu----- this year i dont care....just get into the dance...anyway we can....wild card or any way.....we are coming hard this year.....we may put several players in the hospital along the way?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys certainly will not let Hurts break outside containment like the Packers did. They will keep him in the pocket and have Parsons and Williams rush some from the inside.

rambo2---- i know this is not allowed in NFL and whatever....but if i were the DC for Cowboys ...we gonna put forth extra motivation to hurt Hurts....a total after whistle beatdown using a player on our team

not 1st or 2nd stringer....practice squad upgrade dude...these QB's that run like RB's need to be hit like RB's....Ok we get penalty or disqual from game but put the Hurt on Hurts.....i know that may be terrible

for me to say....we alll want a "fair" game....there are times in life though things are just NOT fair....when we play the SHEAGLES...yes SHEAGLES with dresses they wear....Hurts is not going to beat us

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Skip Bayless aka Baseless in fact and good judgement. Another version of clickbait. If its wasn't for social media he would be a 2 bit writer working at a mid-lever newspaper covering Division 3 football.

stinkface---could not have said it better myself