Hernandez

Verdict

Reaction score
I am watching a mock now on NFLN and Hernandez was just mocked to the Commanders at #13. Seems like he is rising.

Carter

Reaction score
Hes a good Player but you cant invest 1st Round Picks on the whole O-Line and than have to Burry 70% of your Cap into one Group.

The only way im getting a Guard in the 1st this year is when they dont want to extend Martin.

We have glaring Needs at LB and Safety and i would even say WR and DT is bigger than O-Line.

He wont be BPA at 19 when we pick neither.

Im all for drafting a Guard. But please in the 2nd or 3rd.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am watching a mock now on NFLN and Hernandez was just mocked to the Commanders at #13. Seems like he is rising.

He's not a reach at pick #19.

He's not the sexiest pick either.

But he's arguably the second best left guard prospect in this draft.

And we don't have a left guard right now.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bill Callahan could work well w/ Hernandez, that would be a good landing spot for him.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

See if you can tell if Harold Landry has been picked or is picked later in the draft.

I may have missed it but it seems they did that mock and drafted Davenport and Hubbard but not Landry....again I may have missed it.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. Good luck with that Washington.

He's likely not even the 2nd best OG prospect in the draft. Wynn and Daniels are probably better and unlike Hernandez, both are more flexible and can play different OL spots in a pinch.

Hernandez is a guard. That's it.

If the Cowboys call the name of an OL at 19, I hope it's Daniels, Wynn or even McGlinchey (with Collins moving to LG).

cowboyec

Reaction score
we better not sleep on James Daniels,C/G-Iowa....he was the only 1st Rd interior OL on the official 30 list.....either Collins moves inside,they like Marcus Martin or Daniels is the pick if others they like are gone.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
See if you can tell if Harold Landry has been picked or is picked later in the draft.

I may have missed it but it seems they did that mock and drafted Davenport and Hubbard but not Landry....again I may have missed it.
I'd be surprised if Hubbard was drafted before Landry in the real draft, not Davenport as he has a sky-high ceiling.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I get a bust vibe when watching Landry. He has the ideal speed/quickness measurables but he seems like he is more athlete than football player and is a tweener type. Reminds me of some drafts busts from previous years:
Aaron Maybin
Marcus Smith
Vernon Gholston
Dion Jordan

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His greatest selling point is he's safe. He's about as sure a thing as you get in the draft. He will be a very good G for some team. A road grader.