Heroic Fantasy

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Can't talk heroic fantasy and not mention John Normans GOR series,

464688.jpg

No series has more books in the saga, must be a 100 of them, lucky thing is each can stand alone, no story being told.
There were a couple of terrible movies based on Gor that came out in the 80s.

RaZon

Reaction score
Escapism at it's best....

Saw Hercules as a kid, made a huge impact on me. Asked my dad to buy me a weight set, he told me I was too young for that. So I snuck around lifting rocks and chairs, ha! Then on my 15th birthday, there it was a bench and over 200 pounds of cold steel. My dad just grinned and said....can't compare to rocks, but I tried. Loved my dad!

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
One of the greatest of the heroic fantasy flicks, a must see.

Saw it as a kid and never forgot it, also never saw it again until a couple years ago on youtube, Hollywood needs a remake. Actually a Russian flick.

Ah......think pro rasslin'

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the greatest of the heroic fantasy flicks, a must see.

Saw it as a kid and never forgot it, also never saw it again until a couple years ago on youtube, Hollywood needs a remake. Actually a Russian flick.

Ah......think pro rasslin'

He may not have been a great warrior, but Peter MacNicol was a hero in this one. Probably the most realistic onscreen dragon until Game of Thrones. Not bad for 1981.
sfQUfpn.jpg
lkbMstB.jpg

RaZon

Reaction score
He may not have been a great warrior, but Peter MacNicol was a hero in this one. Probably the most realistic onscreen dragon until Game of Thrones. Not bad for 1981.
sfQUfpn.jpg
lkbMstB.jpg

Love to widen my horizons when it comes to all my interests, al that new to me, so...cool!