He's almost out of Cleveland and Sir Jones is all a twitter!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well, Johnny Looseball of the Cleveland Browns might nit be there much longer, um, shall we say because of more . . . emotional swings by the former Texas A&M lad.

A helicopter search of the area where his former girlfriend lives. A possible altercation with his sweetie pie. The gal afraid for HIS safety . . .

Well, just in a long line of infractions by a boy-just-wants-to-have-fun talent.

Won't take long for the Browns to wash their hands of him.

Sir Jones, I bet, is rubbing his hands with glee. Soon, Johnny Crack Corn will be an FA and Jerry will swoop in, save himself the trouble of drafting a QB and shore up the backup to Tony Romo, our sterling QB.
Are we blessed or what?
th

And I do not believe that Johnny is that self-destructive. He's just styling and posing and being a bad boy to ensure his furlough from the mistake by the lake and to the blank environs of North Texas.

He can't be THAT tough to handle. We survived Dez's early ears and then Hardy and even for a time, that buffoon who killed his friend while speeding from a club, so Johnny should be a teddy bear for Jones to handle.

Could be a good thing!

LittleD

Reaction score
Well, Johnny Looseball of the Cleveland Browns might nit be there much longer, um, shall we say because of more . . . emotional swings by the former Texas A&M lad.

A helicopter search of the area where his former girlfriend lives. A possible altercation with his sweetie pie. The gal afraid for HIS safety . . .

Well, just in a long line of infractions by a boy-just-wants-to-have-fun talent.

Sir Jones, I bet, is rubbing his hands with glee. Soon, Johnny Crack Corn will be an FA and Jerry will swoop in, save himself the trouble of drafting a QB and shore up the backup to Tony Romo, our sterling QB.
Are we blessed or what?
th

And I do not believe that Johnny is that self-destructive. He's just styling and posing and being a bad boy to ensure his furlough from the mistake by the lake and to the blank environs of North Texas.

He can't be THAT tough to handle. We survived Dez's early ears and then Hardy and even for a time, that buffoon who killed his friend while speeding from a club, so Johnny should be a teddy bear for Jones to handle.

Could be a good thing!

Wash your keyboard and mouth out with soap! pew!

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score

Are we blessed or what?
th

Could be a good thing!

Comparing Bryant to manziel is a bit of a stretch to me. Although Bryant was/is immature the only real incident was the one involving his mom which had something to do with wanting more money from him if I remember correctly. The mall thing was funny but it was more an immature thing because all needed to do is wear his pants properly.

Manziel has gone to rehab, wore disguises to sneak out to party in Vegas, and continues to party in Austin/Fort Worth. He's shown that he's not a team guy and is a Johnny first guy. I won't hold his relationship issues against him because I'm sure his girl is just as immature/toxic as he is (birds of a feather flock together.) Plus he's an aggie and I don't want none of that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fort Worth Police Department Press Release regarding Johnny Manziel pic.twitter.com/n4Avlmxhs6
— Fort Worth Police (@fortworthpd) January 30, 2016
At approximately 2 a.m. on January 30, 2016, patrol officers were dispatched to 2101 Park Hill Drive (The Berkeley Apartments) in reference to a report of a possible assault.
Upon arrival, officers did not locate the caller, but did make contact with a 23 year old female who stated that she was involved in a disturbance with her ex-boyfriend (23 year old male suspect) earlier in the evening in Dallas.
The preliminary investigation determined that a possible assault had occurred in that jurisdiction or multiple jurisdictions. The complainant was uncooperative with officers on scene, and they were unable to locate a crime scene within the Fort Worth jurisdiction, however, our officers prepared a report nonetheless, and that information was forwarded to detectives for further investigation.
The Dallas Police Department was notified of a possible disturbance, so any questions regarding their jurisdiction should be submitted to DPD.
The complainant also advised our officers of concerns that she had regarding the well-being of her ex-boyfriend. In an effort to follow-up on this, Fort Worth officers attempted to locate him, by calling cell phone numbers associated with him, checking locations within our jurisdiction, and searching the area with the assistance of our Air One Unit.
It was later determined by officers that the ex-boyfriend was safe and in no danger. The Fort Worth Police Department is actively working with Dallas PD to determine if a criminal offense occurred.

The Dallas police responded with their own statement.

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/hes-almost-out-of-cleveland-and-sir-jones-is-all-atwitter.342252/

Jerry stay the hell away from this moron. He is not a solution he will be nothing more than a distraction on a team who has much work to do

gmoney112

Reaction score
Dez is a guy who never had anyone teach him about life. That's what happens when you grow up poor in Lufkin with a messed up family and being catered to in school because you're an incredibly gifted athlete. He could be better, but given the situation, I think he *tries*.

Manziel doesn't. I'm familiar with the Manziels. His allowance was probably greater than his NFL salary. He's lied to teammates, coaches, and anyone who will listen to him. He's had every opportunity, but still doesn't want to change while gleefully burning every bridge possible, because he's never had to worry about the repercussions.

I'm sure the guy is nice in person, probably comes off genuine. But professionally, these are the guys you avoid at all costs.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Why? WHY did his girlfriend have to call the law................he was as good as gone.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Why? WHY did his girlfriend have to call the law................he was as good as gone.

I don't know and do not care I do know the NFL is cracking down on things like this and frankly Manziel can't be trusted. I can only give my opinion which is stay away from this headcase, he is not worth it

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
This latest incident might be a great thing for Cowboy fans. With his career already on the line, he goes ahead and does something stupid right in Jerry's backyard. Even Jerry can hopefully see now that he is too much a nimrod to change.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like much of an assault case. Even so, to the thought of some still wanting Johnny here. Never was there a better time for a :facepalm:.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Here is what I cannot understand when people discuss this guy.....HE CANNOT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

People just act like BECAUSE he is available...he should be considered. You take risks on Greg Hardy....BECAUSE......HE CAN PLAY.

This conversation about Johnny is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. I mean...why would a team with a short window...that talks Super Bowl every year....even have a conversation about someone who CANNOT PLAY!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
OK, chaps, step away from the edge of the cliff. Here, have some ale and lets play darts!
The point is, Sir Jones is not the ordinary owner. He is a gambler, a rambler and a midnight toker.

He LOVES JOHNNY!

Not my fault, just passing along a very real posibility, blokes.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Comparing Bryant to manziel is a bit of a stretch to me. Although Bryant was/is immature the only real incident was the one involving his mom which had something to do with wanting more money from him if I remember correctly. The mall thing was funny but it was more an immature thing because all needed to do is wear his pants properly.

Manziel has gone to rehab, wore disguises to sneak out to party in Vegas, and continues to party in Austin/Fort Worth. He's shown that he's not a team guy and is a Johnny first guy. I won't hold his relationship issues against him because I'm sure his girl is just as immature/toxic as he is (birds of a feather flock together.) Plus he's an aggie and I don't want none of that.

Exactly, mate! Manziel is a marketing wonder! Imaging the T-shirts and jerseys Sir Jones could sell:! PAR-TAY TIME WITH JOHNNY! LAS VEGAS JOHNNY! GIRLS GONE WILD WITH JOHNNY FOOTBALL!
Right now the marketing people at Valley Ranch are going berserk with the possibilities.
I will be in protective custody until you blokes settle down and put the torches and pitchforks down! Oh, behave!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We have to have the dumbest fans in the league.
If Jason and Co. don't want Manziel, we won't get him. Jerry has little to do with it.

At first I grinned at the thought that JG has real pull. Then, bloke, I took a big drink of Guinness and then bellylaughed and spewed out the expensive Guinnesss. Now I am in uncontrollable laughter and the library lady's sister is having second thoughts about me.