He's almost out of Cleveland and Sir Jones is all a twitter!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let's see . . . an overwhelming number of fans yelling "stay away from him, Jerry!!!"
And Sir Jerry is thinking "Then, I must have that Manzeel guy!"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, chaps, step away from the edge of the cliff. Here, have some ale and lets play darts!
The point is, Sir Jones is not the ordinary owner. He is a gambler, a rambler and a midnight toker.

He LOVES JOHNNY!

Not my fault, just passing along a very real posibility, blokes.

This is how he made his draft / FA picks...before Stephen and Co. intervened....hopefully JJ and Spaulding now just use it for entertainment purposes only. Maybe throw darts at Goodell, Kraft, Mara, Rooney and GB head trust.
:laugh:

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I was a really really immature early 20 something.

But I dont remember being nearly as immature as these guys, and ..............they all seem to be that way. What are you Parents doing out there? Trumps kids arent that way, just saying. Im just making a comparsion of maturity, with regard to a possible new QB for the Dallas Cowboys. Not a political statement!!!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Jerry already stated after the draft that he was thee only man on an island that wanted Manziel. I highly doubt after all the off field issues with Manziel that even Jerry has left that island and doesn't want any part of Manziel...

Bring on RG3

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Exactly, mate! Manziel is a marketing wonder! Imaging the T-shirts and jerseys Sir Jones could sell:! PAR-TAY TIME WITH JOHNNY! LAS VEGAS JOHNNY! GIRLS GONE WILD WITH JOHNNY FOOTBALL!
Right now the marketing people at Valley Ranch are going berserk with the possibilities.
I will be in protective custody until you blokes settle down and put the torches and pitchforks down! Oh, behave!

This actually makes a lot of sense. :confused:

Man, i hope you are wrong.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Jerry already stated after the draft that he was thee only man on an island that wanted Manziel. I highly doubt after all the off field issues with Manziel that even Jerry has left that island and doesn't want any part of Manziel...

Bring on RG3

thats even worse. Go ahead though, waste some more time on.............."that".

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I don't know and do not care I do know the NFL is cracking down on things like this and frankly Manziel can't be trusted. I can only give my opinion which is stay away from this headcase, he is not worth it

My comment was tongue in cheek..............

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Bring on RG3

Just when it gets ridiculous, someone brings in the name RG3.

LOL

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
At first I grinned at the thought that JG has real pull. Then, bloke, I took a big drink of Guinness and then bellylaughed and spewed out the expensive Guinnesss. Now I am in uncontrollable laughter and the library lady's sister is having second thoughts about me.

where's your source that Jerry is anything close to the GM?
because people close to the team consistently say he isn't calling the shots. But, I'm sure you know more.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
where's your source that Jerry is anything close to the GM?
because people close to the team consistently say he isn't calling the shots. But, I'm sure you know more.

Yes, I know more!
Next in queue, please. Please have serious responses ready!

(Aside to the unwashed here: Someone, please, fill WonderboyRomo in on the reality of the sinking ship; that Sir Jones is at the helm and sailing into the wind!)

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Yes, I know more!
Next in queue, please. Please have serious responses ready!

(Aside to the unwashed here: Someone, please, fill WonderboyRomo in on the reality of the sinking ship; that Sir Jones is at the helm and sailing into the wind!)

Thats quite a task. I have started an op-ed piece on it though, (not even close to being done). I figure I have years and years and years to get it done before I try and get it public.......I'm not worried about things changing anytime soon and rendering the article wrong/useless/shortsighted.....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And I never knew there was a Roster forum.
Good work, mods, moving it out of the way. Post too thought-provoking for the fan zone? Hmmm . . .
LOL, good blokes all!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Johnny Looseball of the Cleveland Browns might nit be there much longer, um, shall we say because of more . . . emotional swings by the former Texas A&M lad.

A helicopter search of the area where his former girlfriend lives. A possible altercation with his sweetie pie. The gal afraid for HIS safety . . .

Well, just in a long line of infractions by a boy-just-wants-to-have-fun talent.

Won't take long for the Browns to wash their hands of him.

Sir Jones, I bet, is rubbing his hands with glee. Soon, Johnny Crack Corn will be an FA and Jerry will swoop in, save himself the trouble of drafting a QB and shore up the backup to Tony Romo, our sterling QB.
Are we blessed or what?
th

And I do not believe that Johnny is that self-destructive. He's just styling and posing and being a bad boy to ensure his furlough from the mistake by the lake and to the blank environs of North Texas.

He can't be THAT tough to handle. We survived Dez's early ears and then Hardy and even for a time, that buffoon who killed his friend while speeding from a club, so Johnny should be a teddy bear for Jones to handle.

Could be a good thing!

If you get a good beat down put on you ...don't go whining for protection...you brought it on yourself with this post. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Well, Johnny Looseball of the Cleveland Browns might nit be there much longer, um, shall we say because of more . . . emotional swings by the former Texas A&M lad.

A helicopter search of the area where his former girlfriend lives. A possible altercation with his sweetie pie. The gal afraid for HIS safety . . .

Well, just in a long line of infractions by a boy-just-wants-to-have-fun talent.

Won't take long for the Browns to wash their hands of him.

Sir Jones, I bet, is rubbing his hands with glee. Soon, Johnny Crack Corn will be an FA and Jerry will swoop in, save himself the trouble of drafting a QB and shore up the backup to Tony Romo, our sterling QB.
Are we blessed or what?
th

And I do not believe that Johnny is that self-destructive. He's just styling and posing and being a bad boy to ensure his furlough from the mistake by the lake and to the blank environs of North Texas.

He can't be THAT tough to handle. We survived Dez's early ears and then Hardy and even for a time, that buffoon who killed his friend while speeding from a club, so Johnny should be a teddy bear for Jones to handle.

Could be a good thing!

If somehow he ends up in Dallas, you should be burned at the stake. I'll lite the match.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If you get a good beat down put on you ...don't go whining for protection...you brought it on yourself with this post. :D

Doyenne of the backwoods, I have no idea what you are talking about. I merely wondered about the change of venue. Unlike thou, I have never stepped back from responses. But carry on lad and say "hey" to the boys at the general store.
Cheers!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If somehow he ends up in Dallas, you should be burned at the stake. I'll lite the match.

He assign too much power to me! Sir Jones, not I, will bring him in. I will merely be an onlooker in awe of the carnival act to happen.
Save your matches for the 'shine party put on by BrainPaint!
Now be a good lad and behave yourself!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doyenne of the backwoods, I have no idea what you are talking about. I merely wondered about the change of venue. Unlike thou, I have never stepped back from responses. But carry on lad and say "hey" to the boys at the general store.
Cheers!

The boys at the general store have the banjo's ready and cheek full of chaw waiting for you.