He's almost out of Cleveland and Sir Jones is all a twitter!

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Dez is a guy who never had anyone teach him about life. That's what happens when you grow up poor in Lufkin with a messed up family and being catered to in school because you're an incredibly gifted athlete. He could be better, but given the situation, I think he *tries*.

Manziel doesn't. I'm familiar with the Manziels. His allowance was probably greater than his NFL salary. He's lied to teammates, coaches, and anyone who will listen to him. He's had every opportunity, but still doesn't want to change while gleefully burning every bridge possible, because he's never had to worry about the repercussions.

I'm sure the guy is nice in person, probably comes off genuine. But professionally, these are the guys you avoid at all costs.

He's probably suffering from allfluenza.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
where's your source that Jerry is anything close to the GM?
because people close to the team consistently say he isn't calling the shots. But, I'm sure you know more.

You need to read some quotes from Jerry. He repeatedly ensures every one he has final say. Is the great one simply telling lies?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
CaOc41zUEAAUm1V.jpg

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Well, Johnny Looseball of the Cleveland Browns might nit be there much longer, um, shall we say because of more . . . emotional swings by the former Texas A&M lad.

A helicopter search of the area where his former girlfriend lives. A possible altercation with his sweetie pie. The gal afraid for HIS safety . . .

Well, just in a long line of infractions by a boy-just-wants-to-have-fun talent.

Won't take long for the Browns to wash their hands of him.

Sir Jones, I bet, is rubbing his hands with glee. Soon, Johnny Crack Corn will be an FA and Jerry will swoop in, save himself the trouble of drafting a QB and shore up the backup to Tony Romo, our sterling QB.
Are we blessed or what?
th

And I do not believe that Johnny is that self-destructive. He's just styling and posing and being a bad boy to ensure his furlough from the mistake by the lake and to the blank environs of North Texas.

He can't be THAT tough to handle. We survived Dez's early ears and then Hardy and even for a time, that buffoon who killed his friend while speeding from a club, so Johnny should be a teddy bear for Jones to handle.

Could be a good thing!

And it was reported Hardy tore apart this locker room last year...this team has no place for this spoiled, egocentric, non athlete....

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
The dude can play on this level. He's a homegrown fool like most of us. Maybe he just hated Ohio and has been trying to get out of the cold.