Hey AdamJT

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Noticed that you were on right now and was wondering what your initial assessment of what we would get in next year supplemental pick wise for J. Jones? Reeves?

DeepBleu

Reaction score
you didn't really mean the supplemental picks, didn't you? you meant the compensatory picks. adam is smart, but he probably need some time to compile his formulas to crunch out the numbers. i bet he won't get back to you until sometime next february at the earliest.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
DeepBleu;2056622 said:
you didn't really mean the supplemental picks, didn't you? you meant the compensatory picks. adam is smart, but he probably need some time to compile his formulas to crunch out the numbers. i bet he won't get back to you until sometime next february at the earliest.

Oops yea I meant compensatory picks. I was just wondering if he knew a ballpark round.

Woods

Reaction score
Actually, I think we will pick up several comp picks next year, esp as we did not sign any FAs.

I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up 3-4 comp picks next year, but of course Adam is the guru when it comes to this stuff . . . .

Woods

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2056782 said:
We should get a 4th for JJ--right?

I was thinking that in total we could end up with a 5th comp, a 6th, and maybe 2 7ths. But just a guess on my part.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Woods;2056794 said:
I was thinking that in total we could end up with a 5th comp, a 6th, and maybe 2 7ths. But just a guess on my part.

Whatever picks we do get we cannot trade. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if we dealt an 09 pick to move around today.

Woods

Reaction score
NorthTexan95;2056800 said:
Whatever picks we do get we cannot trade. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if we dealt an 09 pick to move around today.

That's a very good point.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I believe when he talked about this before the thought was that Reeves might be a 5th round pick with JJ and the others probably 7ths.(maybe three)Outside chance JJ could be a 6th.