Hey Dallas fans

Reaction score
An eagle fan coming to join the board. What are your thoughts on the eagles? I mean what a great team we have this year. I cant wait to knock your block off November 15th. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
crickets.jpg

Reaction score
Drinkin at the Lincoln said:
An eagle fan coming to join the board. What are your thoughts on the eagles? I mean what a great team we have this year. I cant wait to knock your block off November 15th. :D

Hello Lync,

Seems like everyone wants to avoid your question, or answer through pictures. That's because they're speechless. What a great question Lync!
We do have a great team this year. But it didn't happen Over night. You're probably too young to remember the humiliation, the vicious smack talk we had to endure from other team fans. So, for the past 3 years we've started to build and mature Into the great team we have today.

One thing is for sure, when someone plays the Eagles, they had better bring their "A" game! Gogogogogogogogogogo Eagles!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Hello Lync,

Seems like everyone wants to avoid your question, or answer through pictures. That's because they're speechless. What a great question Lync!
We do have a great team this year. But it didn't happen Over night. You're probably too young to remember the humiliation, the vicious smack talk we had to endure from other team fans. So, for the past 3 years we've started to build and mature Into the great team we have today.

One thing is for sure, when someone plays the Eagles, they had better bring their "A" game! Gogogogogogogogogogo Eagles!
:rolleyes:

90165.gif
circle.gif
jerk.jpg

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Drinkin at the Lincoln said:
Hi Linc, welcome to the Zone.

It's kind of early to be getting all riled up about the mid Nov game.

I did register on this board tho,

http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php?

as TunaIsGod, and expect to posting aplenty on what I think of the Eagles very soon.

I would however, say now, that the use of the word 'great' in the context of today's NFL could benefit from examining.

That pizza I had last night was 'great' too.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Allow me to interpret ...

A Dalley fan going to the airport after an Eagles home game :D

So......the Eagle faithful drop the pants of enemy fans to their ankles and give them a look of uneasiness?
:D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
*** did s/he say?

So......the Eagle faithful drop the pants of enemy fans to their ankles and give them a look of uneasiness?

Reaction score
SoTex said:

I didn't thionk it was possible for you to have essentialy Missed the entire point - but you have! :confused:

Look, as illustrated, this is very simple math ...

Doesn't matter who you are or what opponent team you represent; if you come to the Eagles Nest (aka: The Lync), you'll disappointed, and rejected.
Oh, you'll also lose the game too! :rolleyes:

Your interpretation is whack! :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I didn't thionk it was possible for you to have essentialy Missed the entire point - but you have! :confused:

Look, as illustrated, this is very simple math ...

Doesn't matter who you are or what opponent team you represent; if you come to the Eagles Nest (aka: The Lync), you'll disappointed, and rejected.
Oh, you'll also lose the game too! :rolleyes:

Your interpretation is whack! :D

Thank you for clearing that up "O'Grand Pooba of All Things Obvious".
I missed no points. I answered in a facetious manner for comedic effect. The attempt at humor was genuine to lighten the mood on this last work day of the week. Similar to the way your "Holier Than Thou" posts are done to convey your smarmy, condescending outlook to our board.

I made the grievous error of responding to one of your posts. It will not happen again. Please follow suit.

Reaction score
SoTex said:
I answered in a facetious manner for comedic effect. The attempt at humor was genuine to lighten the mood on this last work day of the week. I made the grievous error of responding to one of your posts. It will not happen again. Please follow suit.

You're wise beyond your time -- I should have realized that from your initial post. You, you're good you! You really had me going there -- here I am thinking I'm telling you a thing or two. What a master of deceit you are. I'm lucky I didn't say too much huh?! You really were just baiting me all the time. Sure, I'll follow suit just like you said, but won't you reconsider responding to one of my posts again?

But if not, I'll miss your ...humor?! :rolleyes:

...if the next round is on the house, I'll have a double of what he's been drinking.

Author
The fan at the end of the bar.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
You're wise beyond your time -- I should have realized that from your initial post. You, you're good you! You really had me going there -- here I am thinking I'm telling you a thing or two. What a master of deceit you are. I'm lucky I didn't say too much huh?! You really were just baiting me all the time. Sure, I'll follow suit just like you said, but won't you reconsider responding to one of my posts again?

But if not, I'll miss your ...humor?! :rolleyes:

...if the next round is on the house, I'll have a double of what he's been drinking.

Author
The fan at the end of the bar.

Please send all future attempts at personal attacks towards me in a private message. That way I can immediately delete them and the rest of the board is subjected to one less of your "Look at me, I'm more intelligent than everyone posts."

Thanks in advance.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Whatever...if you can't stand the pressure ... !:eek:
Arm is really a loser. His posts lack sense and he cannot stay on topic. The fact that he tries to smack talk than takes a holier than though attitude is pretty sad and pathetic. But hey, he is an eagle fan, what can you expect?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
the chockers have a good team and i hink we are going to get whooped on national TV :eek: unless the D starts to play with more passion