Hey Dallas fans

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Doesn't matter who you are or what opponent team you represent; if you come to the Eagles Nest (aka: The Lync), you'll disappointed, and rejected.
Oh, you'll also lose the game too! :rolleyes:

Unless of course, it is the NFC Championship game... then you might as well go ahead and pack your team up for the Super Bowl as the last 3 visitors to the Stinkin Lincoln and that dump known as the Vet have done.... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
Still, in your sig, the Mcnabb on the left looks Jeff GaciaISH. :eek:

Tee hee he -- you're a real funny kind of guy hellfric :rolleyes: Look, I don't care if McNabb looks like Vinny T., as long as he keep throwing those TD passes and maintains that 5-0 + record! :cool:

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
I would rather not make the playoffs then go to the Superbowl and lose it. That really hurts.

Hello! That's kind of like an oxymoron, because if you do not make the playoffs (and I won't comment on that, because you never really know one way or the other), then you automatically "lose" the opportunity to be in the SB. One more thing, if you lose every game from now to the end of the season, you still won't be in the playoffs/SB! You point is moot without foundation. :confused:

"I would rather have played the game and lost, than to never have played at all"

Unknown author

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IC, you may be suffering from a case of transference. You're really disgruntled about your team's current record -- and I can perfectly Understand that.

Stop that crying -- come back to reality -- this is 2004! Eagles dominate the NFC Championship and dispell all the noise around choking. :cool:

Reaction score
Mod Squad,

Et tu, Brute!

Shakespe-129x158.gif

;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Hello! That's kind of like an oxymoron, because if you do not make the playoffs (and I won't comment on that, because you never really know one way or the other), then you automatically "lose" the opportunity to be in the SB. One more thing, if you lose every game from now to the end of the season, you still won't be in the playoffs/SB! You point is moot without foundation. :confused:

"I would rather have played the game and lost, than to never have played at all"

Unknown author
Do you have to be taught what an oxymoron is?

OxyMoron-

A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

Now do you know what JR said?
"I would rather not make the playoffs then go to the Superbowl and lose it. That really hurts."

Now what JR said are not contradicting beause he is stating an opinion (one that I share with, btw) and even if they were, they are not in one phrase. An oxy moron is saying something like "a big mouse" now the mouse could be big for his species, but it does not make a difference since in your perspective, he is not big.

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
this is 2004! Eagles dominate the NFC Championship and dispell all the noise around choking.

I'm reminded of a George Strait song...

"Famous Last Words Of A Fool"

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Ironic, I too reflect on a Smokie Robinson song ...

"Tears of a Clown"

I like smokey better...not for your argument...just like him better.

Not a big Country music fan. :cool: