Hey guys. I REALLY need your help!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I know this will get moved but I was hoping for some short term exposure for this. I have been selected as a final 50 contestant to win an opportunity to have my face on Tony Stewart's NASCAR car. I am trying to promote our radio ministry which is a Christian Country music show. I would appreciate it if my brethern and Sisteren (not sure if that's a word :confused: ) would log on to vote for me. the link is http://goodyspowder.com/MayorOfGoodysCountry.aspx

You can vote once a day until the contest is over. This would mean alot to me and the ministry if we can get some big time publicity. I know this isn't Cowboys related but I could use all the help I can get. Again, thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, I am Rob V. when you go to meet the candidates click the "V" links and you will see my face (Please don't let that stop you from voting :eek: ) and my little write up why I should be "Mayor of Goody Country".

sacase

Reaction score
I got you. Someone should stickythis for a couple days.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I voted for ya....ya ugly dude :D

j/k - 12 votes so far. Hope you win.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Stewart isnt that Joe Gibbs Racing?

Trust me, I struggled with that as well. But if you vote for me and I win I will wear a dallas cowboys hat to the race and make him take a picture with me wearing it. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:eekmouse:
RobV.jpg

That's a pretty scary pic :eek:, but I voted for you anyway. :)

It looks like you've got a lot of ground to catch up. I'll do my part each day and help you close on the leaders. Good luck.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
DallasEast said:
RobV.jpg

It looks like you've got a lot of ground to catch up. I'll do my part each day and help you close on the leaders. Good luck.

lol:lmao:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
RobV.jpg

Thanks for the vote but did you have to remind everybody???? :D

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

BTW, I have faith in the Cowboy Nation.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well...even though you know how I feel about some things...since I made your logo (with an assist from Juke) I figured I would vote for you. Besides you're a good guy even if you are wrong about everything except the best NFL team.:p: ;)

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well...even though you know how I feel about some things...since I made your logo (with an assist from Juke) I figured I would vote for you. Besides you're a good guy even if you are wrong about everything except the best NFL team.:p: ;)

In all seriousness, you don't know how much that means to me.

Thanks buddy!