Hey guys. I REALLY need your help!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I voted for you Cajun. But you should remove that picture of Mac Davis and use one of your own.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
I voted for you Cajun. But you should remove that picture of Mac Davis and use one of your own.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble.....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I just voted, but you're losing like 47 to 257 or something

The voting goes to Sept 24th I think. Plenty of time. They just emailed us today and I didn't get it till I got home. SOme folks had an early jump. But the Cowboy Nation is coming through.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
I know this will get moved but I was hoping for some short term exposure for this. I have been selected as a final 50 contestant to win an opportunity to have my face on Tony Stewart's NASCAR car. I am trying to promote our radio ministry which is a Christian Country music show. I would appreciate it if my brethern and Sisteren (not sure if that's a word :confused: ) would log on to vote for me. the link is http://goodyspowder.com/MayorOfGoodysCountry.aspx

You can vote once a day until the contest is over. This would mean alot to me and the ministry if we can get some big time publicity. I know this isn't Cowboys related but I could use all the help I can get. Again, thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, I am Rob V. when you go to meet the candidates click the "V" links and you will see my face (Please don't let that stop you from voting :eek: ) and my little write up why I should be "Mayor of Goody Country".

...and hopefully you won't hold my being Canadian against me. I don't think you can throw my vote back like an opponent's homerun ball. ;)

wxcpo

Reaction score
I voted for ya. Hope the Zone can help ya catch up to that Elizabeth R.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Vote is in, I'll assume my check will be mailed tomorrow.
:)

1fisher

Reaction score
got my vote Brother!! I'll be looking for a case of Goody's if you win!!!!!:D

gollum

Reaction score
I can't believe I just voted for a NASCAR related event...but you're in the Cowboy family...so what the heck.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
With 394 views, I would have thought you would have more votes than you do. Maybe you should put something in your sig with a link Canjun. Good Luck.

dallasfan4life

Reaction score
good luck, got my vote in and put it in my fav. list so i can go to it every day and vote for you. good luck with this and you ministy.

MadCow

Reaction score
Done. If you win it would be nice if you represent the 'Boys but above all express the faith.

felix360

Reaction score
i voted for u Brother, for a fellow christian and cowboy fan. i;ll keep voting everyday.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
You know I got your back buddy!

But what the heck is headache powder? Do you ingest it or rub it on your head?